PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Getting this error when trying to log in.

19-10-2015 0:52] System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The requested service provider could not be loaded or initialized
at System.Net.NetworkAddressChangePolled..ctor()
at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine.AutoDetector.Initialize()
at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine..ctor(WebProxy proxy, Boolean useRegistry)
at System.Net.WebProxy.UnsafeUpdateFromRegistry()
at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal..ctor(DefaultProxySection section)
at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal.GetSection()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal.GetSection()
at System.Net.WebRequest.get_InternalDefaultWebProxy()
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest..ctor(Uri uri, ServicePoint servicePoint)
at System.Net.HttpRequestCreator.Create(Uri Uri)
at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
at POEApi.Transport.RequestThrottle.Create(Uri uri)
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.getHttpRequest(HttpMethod method, String url)
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean useSessionID)
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean offline, Boolean useSessionID)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

Need help to solve it. Thx.
"
Kilmar wrote:
Very Very nice application!

Wondering if you could add a way to call for specific jewels, like:

{NormalViridianJewel}

{MagicViridianJewel}

{RareViridianJewel}

{UniqueViridianJewel}

- I believe that atm you just calls {Jewels} and get every single jewel..
would be so awesome if you could split them up :)

thanks for reading. HF and GL out there!

Nice suggestion, I'll add that for the next release.

"
donkey18 wrote:
when I want to run Windows reports an error "Procurement stopped working " and does not open the program. I looked for information on the internet but I could not find anything . Someone could help me solve this problem ?. Thank you!

Log a ticket on github.

"
paladiex wrote:
I set a tab wide buyout price and then edited a specific item to be 1 exalt rather than the tab buyout price. Well, that didn't work the tab price overrides the specific price. I removed the tab wide buyout price and then hit update. Checked the forum post but the old price was still there. Restarted procurement, double checked the price was 1 ex and the tab price had been removed and I hit update again, and no luck. I unchecked all boxes then restarted and rechecked boxes. Worked after that. I am running the program as administrator.

Is this working as intended?

The forum updating is unfortunately not very reliable, because there is no official integration if Procurement gets back that the post was submitted but it didn't actually there is no way for Procurement to detect this.

"
godace wrote:
{70Maps}{71Maps}{72Maps}{73Maps}{74Maps}{75Maps}{76Maps}{77Maps}{78Maps}

My maps aren't showing in my shop/poetrade
Am i doing something wrong?

Put each map tag on a new line.

"
DjNanos wrote:
is this still bugged or did they fix it?
its like 1 year since the bug -cannot load another character- (something like that) is on procu.
is it still there??

That was fixed ages ago, I eventually wrote a wiki guide on it for people who are still confused.

"
Extraktor wrote:
hey guys i have a great problem with procurement:
i start the program, everything works fine, i can see my stash and can set buyouts to each item. copy and paste in the forum works also fine, but here is the problem: i close procurement and after some hours i want to update my thread, but all my buyouts set on the items were deleted... also all the settings were deleted... it looks like starting the program the first time :/ so i make some "testbuyouts" and restart procurement and it doesnt work :(

I assume you've properly extracted the zip file? Have you tried running as administrator?

"
TheWalkingTed wrote:
Getting this error when trying to log in.

19-10-2015 0:52] System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section.

Self explanatory really, your proxy settings are invalid.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
Extraktor wrote:
hey guys i have a great problem with procurement:
i start the program, everything works fine, i can see my stash and can set buyouts to each item. copy and paste in the forum works also fine, but here is the problem: i close procurement and after some hours i want to update my thread, but all my buyouts set on the items were deleted... also all the settings were deleted... it looks like starting the program the first time :/ so i make some "testbuyouts" and restart procurement and it doesnt work :(

I assume you've properly extracted the zip file? Have you tried running as administrator?

thx much guy, it works now! :D
Yes I understand that my proxy settings are invalid, however I'm not using any proxy addresses. My proxy settings in Procurement are "false". I really don't know what else to do. Any help given would be appreciated.
"
TheWalkingTed wrote:
Yes I understand that my proxy settings are invalid, however I'm not using any proxy addresses. My proxy settings in Procurement are "false". I really don't know what else to do. Any help given would be appreciated.

Ok, have you tried running with a default settings file and running as administrator?
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
App:
"
Procurement 1.9.6 Initialized.

Authenticating ******                                                                 

[Error] The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
DebugInfo.log:
"
System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. ---> System.IO.IOException: Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream.
at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacket(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReadFrame(Byte[] buffer, Int32 readBytes, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBeforeNextReceive(ProtocolToken message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
at System.Net.TlsStream.CallProcessAuthentication(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.TlsStream.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.TlsStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.PooledStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeaders(Boolean async)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean useSessionID)
at POEApi.Transport.CachedTransport.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean useSessionID)
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean offline, Boolean useSessionID)
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
internet connection - ok. tried different pc - same error
any solutions?
Hi,
have great problem with procurement
Everything worked fine with procurement for a while.
I have 3 shops, Hardcore, Standard and Darkshrine.

Yesterday it happened that nearly all items in hardcore where not shown by procurement.
So I removed all slashes from tabs to be shown and started new.

Now nothing is shown and now the same, nothing for standard and darkshrine too.

Also last update of darkshrine shop which showed all items had no b/o prices.

But now, as I wrote, nothing is shown.
same to me :(
poe.trade seems to be ignoring my shop in Darkshrine HC for last day or two. It listed few items on the second day from the beginning of the league but now, when I have much more offers in my trading post, they never appear in poe.trade
Same as above, poe.trade seems to ignore my post. Unchecked the "automatic poe.trade online refresh", but that did'nt help either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info