PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Ok. I have suddenly a strange error in procurement, which doesnt allow me to log in or do anthing really.
I'm using newest procurement, but for good measure I tried ver. 1.93, and the discovered the same problem.

First it says: Error checking for updates, details logged in DebugInfo.

Then, when I attempt to log in, it says:

Authenticating kazia0002@gmail.com                                                        

[Error] Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section.

DebugInfo:

[15-09-2015 13:14] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details. ---> System.Net.WebException: An exception occurred during a WebClient request. ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Error creating the Web Proxy specified in the 'system.net/defaultProxy' configuration section. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: The parameter is incorrect
at System.Net.NetworkAddressChangePolled..ctor()
at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine.AutoDetector.Initialize()
at System.Net.AutoWebProxyScriptEngine..ctor(WebProxy proxy, Boolean useRegistry)
at System.Net.WebProxy.UnsafeUpdateFromRegistry()
at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal..ctor(DefaultProxySection section)
at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal.GetSection()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Configuration.DefaultProxySectionInternal.GetSection()
at System.Net.WebRequest.get_InternalDefaultWebProxy()
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest..ctor(Uri uri, ServicePoint servicePoint)
at System.Net.HttpRequestCreator.Create(Uri Uri)
at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebRequest(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadStringAsync(Uri address, Object userToken)
at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at Procurement.Utility.VersionChecker.client_DownloadStringCompleted(Object sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e)

HEEELP????
I love procurement, and don't want to stop using it...
Last edited by Kazia0002 on Sep 15, 2015, 7:20:41 AM
nvm
Last edited by zakebro on Sep 17, 2015, 8:09:50 AM
"
Gottron wrote:
Please do not leave this great tool! Come back Stickymaddness!

I'm still here!

"
Daimonidlo wrote:
In Gem section I see 4 pieces of Enlighten (identical) whilst I have only 3 (one 1/0 and 2 3/20).

The tags work independently of each other, so if you have a gem and it meets the criteria for two of the tags, they will both display the gem.

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I did a fresh install of windows and my b/o's are all gone from procurement. The "Buyouts" and "Settings" file are unchanged. How do I get my buyouts back?

Did you install a newer version of Procurement after you reinistalled? A release or two ago GGG change the API and buyouts were unfortunately lost.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Windows 7 x64 + Procurement 1.9.5

[Error] Error reading character data for xxxxx, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

(got this error from quite a while)

<Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyLeagues" value="false" />
<Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyCharacters" value="false" />

Changed false to true and seems it is fixed.

Is there any reason we have to change the value to true manually?

EDIT
----
Ok after process complete i don't have any inventory of my characters. Anyway to solve this issue?
Last edited by commonjunks on Sep 18, 2015, 2:21:51 AM
Anyone knows what causes this error?

"

[19-09-2015 12:06] Error updating shop thread: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.postToForum(String data, String url)
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.UpdateThread(String threadID, String threadTitle, String threadText, String server_type)
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
commonjunks wrote:

[Error] Error reading character data for xxxxx, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

EDIT
----
Ok after process complete i don't have any inventory of my characters. Anyway to solve this issue?

Read this.

"
Rathik2 wrote:

"

[19-09-2015 12:06] Error updating shop thread: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.UpdateThread(String threadID, String threadTitle, String threadText, String server_type)

This is due to the request timing out, unfortunately not much I can do about it (due to GGG not having a proper API)
"
"
commonjunks wrote:

EDIT
----

Read this.

"
Rathik2 wrote:

"

This is due to the request timing out, unfortunately not much I can do about it (due to GGG not having a proper API)

TY.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Is there any way for the program to recognize item level and create a tab for it?

For example I have a character inventory with ilvl 84 items. Is there anyway to auto add them?

Regards
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
Rathik2 wrote:
Is there any way for the program to recognize item level and create a tab for it?

For example I have a character inventory with ilvl 84 items. Is there anyway to auto add them?

Regards

Nope.

The GGG API does not return item level, so there is no way to determine ilevel. We have been asking for this to be added to the API for 3 years now.
"
"
Rathik2 wrote:

Regards

Nope.

The GGG API does not return item level, so there is no way to determine ilevel. We have been asking for this to be added to the API for 3 years now.

Keep up the great work, mate!
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info