PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Excellent work! Thank you!
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
Hello I have following Problem with Procurment:
I reinstalled my PC some weeks ago. Now I installed POE and Procurment again on the completely fresh harddrive PC. When I try to log into Procurement it gives me the error message "Procurment does not run anymore" and I have to close it.
I had used Procurement for about half a year before the computer Reboot without any Problems. I want to thank you very much for the wonderful program! Please help so I can use it again!
(I have already tried reinstalling the Program several times without success)

Greetings and thanks!
Johannes
The PoE website now operates with HTTPS instead of HTTP for data pulls like this. It was a problem with the online MTX finder, which has since been updated. This may well be the source of the problems; if so, we'll have to wait until the developer updates his data handling. However, Acquisition seems to be working fine.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
I don't get your "However, Acquisition seems to be working fine."
"
Grossmeister wrote:
I don't get your "However, Acquisition seems to be working fine."

She explained what is the most probable cause of Procurements' update problem, added that it will be fixed when Procurements' maker updates his program and mentioned a working alternative for anyone who doesn't want to wait that long.
hi community! got some questions regarding procurement:

1) Are in the newest version 1.9.2 also the new Jewels and Div Cards availbe,
so that they are automatically integrated by applyin them into the forum export?

2) If not, is there any possibility to save my old buyouts while downloading
a new version that is supporting div cards and jewels?

thanks in advance and kind regards!!
When I click update thread, it says it was successful, but the thread does not change at all. Any fix?
"
When I click update thread, it says it was successful, but the thread does not change at all. Any fix?

Doing the same for me. I had to copy and paste the code directly which is easy enough but I would rather just click the button.
Hi sticky,

I forgot to give any feedback during the last league, because I was so amazed by Procurement, so I will do it now.

Just one word: Amazing!

Thx for sharing this awesome tool with the community. Makes trading much more comfortable for everyone and (maybe even) their dog.

Thanks a lot.

regards
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
So, no fix for lost b/o?
They gone?
It cant be fixed anyhow?

Any info?
CROSS-LEAGUE TRADING: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1418564

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info