PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

where can i get the original forum template? i tried out the one that give each tab a price but id rather just post everything and get offers!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Despite your request for Poe.Trade to add a offline link, you are still quite honestly destroying the online feature of the website.

Please update ASAP to either detect the client being open and only hit the online link then, or remove the functionality in the next version. It is incredibly easy to detect the client as it's a simple matter of iterating through the running processes.

PathOfExile.exe or PathOfExileSteam.exe
"
"
Hebi13 wrote:
Ive updated my old procurement to 1.9 and i have same issue,im puting buyouts in program,and it doesnt applys to poe trade, and forum... ive tryed fully delete procurement,and installed it again,and puted all my buyouts back,and still,it doesnt show buyouts.

"* Fixed bug causing items with no buyout but a note to be counted as having a buyout" - for me its not a fix,cauze this bug appeared in this version. on prev. versions,everything were working perfect

How are you setting buyouts, what are your trade settings?

same a before,right click on item,and put the buyout. i saw a file in procurement Buyouts.xml and all buyouts were shown there,but on forum and trade,no buyouts

PS: just checked my shop,and those prices for some unknown reason,appeared
Last edited by Hebi13 on Jan 24, 2015, 11:52:13 AM
Hey, I like this program, but I'm having a problem setting up the forum.

For some reason, I can't create a new line in the Forum Export tab. I can even copy and paste a new line in. is there any way for me to fix this?
Anyone know how to put up the gear that my character is wearing?
Can i refresh my stash without closing procurement?
I am online but the indexter is consistently showing me as not online....... ive tried relogging and everything i can think of.
"
zoolanderrr wrote:
I am online but the indexter is consistently showing me as not online....... ive tried relogging and everything i can think of.

This thread is about procurement the program. No idea what you are on about here.

Procurement was created back in February 2013. Soon 2 years of work put into the program.
Thanks a lot program creator for this free awesome tool.
Update on the poe.trade online functionality:

xyz and I have been in contact, he has put something in place to block the current version of Procurement, as well as adding a mark as offline link. I'll release a new version of Procurement that the site will support, and will check that the game is running, otherwise mark as offline.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info