PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Edit: Holy shit, I'm dumb. Spaced out a bit. Ignore my post.
Last edited by Trollenstein on Jan 17, 2015, 2:17:37 PM
"
Airtaz wrote:
When I go to Trading and click on the box I would like the code to be generated for, nothing happens.

I have tried setting up a tab buyout, a single item buyout... nothing changes.

There are a total of two tabs the aren't working. When I hover over the check box for either tab, a window will pop up with all of the item images correctly shown. So, it's definitely reading the correct tab. It just isn't doing anything with the code.

Still stuck with the same issue above. Thoughts anyone?

Below is the tab buyouts section:

<TabBuyouts>
<Item id="11" value="3 fuse" />
</TabBuyouts>
I decided to give Procurement a try, however, unfortunately, after installation, this error occurs:

"To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:
v.4.0.030319
Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework."

Help would be appreciated.
Thx guys for this awesome programm. I used it in the past and the difference is big to older versions (stability and usage).

What I would love is to have access to all leagues stashes without the need to update them all. I only play one league, but sell in any other leagues. So it would be perfect to update only one but have access to all.

"
ZIRKOGEN wrote:
I decided to give Procurement a try, however, unfortunately, after installation, this error occurs:

"To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework:
v.4.0.030319
Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework."

Help would be appreciated.

Sounds like you need to update your windows.
Hey! I dont know what happens with my procurement, but I have some items for ~3 days and they are not on poe.trade nor on my shop post, and also there are prices wich I changed many days ago and also are not updated, is there something I can do?(when i click the update icon its does all as" ok")

Regards!
"
ToxDwarf wrote:
With the latest version, bumping does not work for me anymore.
"

The thread title supplied in your settings does not match the title of the thread Procurement tried to bump with the threadId in your settings.
Check that your settings are correct

double checked the settings, re-copied and pasted the data from my shop thread but it still does not work. anyone else with this problem?

*Edit*
4 out of 5 times I cannot update my thread as well. that's what the DebugInfo.log says

Any ideas what problem this could be? After trying to update several times without changing anything, it works. It's kind of annoying tho that only like the 5th attempt works :(

The updating/bumping is a bit unresponsive at the moment, the forum seems to intermittently time out when trying to bump/update.

"
Airtaz wrote:
When I go to Trading and click on the box I would like the code to be generated for, nothing happens.

I have tried setting up a tab buyout, a single item buyout... nothing changes.

There are a total of two tabs the aren't working. When I hover over the check box for either tab, a window will pop up with all of the item images correctly shown. So, it's definitely reading the correct tab. It just isn't doing anything with the code.

So you're saying that no matter what you do, the items in that tab don't show up when you tick them? What are your buyout settings, and what do you have in those tabs?

"
Trollenstein wrote:
Is there any way you can save 'compact mode' settings across all login settings? Not sure if it's a bug but in 1.9.0, it didn't save when I upgraded (had to use new PHPSession code). Perhaps that's inevitable with upgrading. I just wanted to pass it forward to you.

99% of the time upgrading to a new version retains your settings, with 1.9.0 Procurement needed to overwrite settings due to a new format (it's in the release notes).

"
lwnhod1 wrote:
FYI - lvl79 maps are not included in the 'Forum export'. However I can manually add the linkItem location by editing the code. However it would be nice if they'd be not exempted.

The forum template only goes up to 78 (I need to update it), if you edit the template and add in a tag for 79 maps they will be added.

"
Joernzen wrote:
Howdy.

I really like the new "auto online" feature in the recent update. But somehow this totally defeats the purpose of the online link.

The human interaction every 1 hour was at least somewhat reliable so people shown online are actually online.

Now people will just (accidently or on purpose) leave procurement running and you try to whisper someone but they are offline.

Is there an activity check in procurement or will it just spam the online link as long as the program runs? Otherwise i would suggest something like this.

Just my 2 cents. Keep up the good work!

I understand your concerns about this, I've been hesitant to add the feature but a lot of users have been requesting it, and the code was sent to me via a pull request. There was already an app doing the same thing that a lot of users were using. I've suggested to xyz that there should be a link to set yourself as offline, which Procurement can update as well.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
I forgot to mention, if you've posted an issue and I didn't reply to you in my above post, please make a ticket on github with all the info and I'll help you asap.
Ive updated my old procurement to 1.9 and i have same issue,im puting buyouts in program,and it doesnt applys to poe trade, and forum... ive tryed fully delete procurement,and installed it again,and puted all my buyouts back,and still,it doesnt show buyouts.

"* Fixed bug causing items with no buyout but a note to be counted as having a buyout" - for me its not a fix,cauze this bug appeared in this version. on prev. versions,everything were working perfect
Last edited by Hebi13 on Jan 23, 2015, 7:58:41 AM
"
Hebi13 wrote:
Ive updated my old procurement to 1.9 and i have same issue,im puting buyouts in program,and it doesnt applys to poe trade, and forum... ive tryed fully delete procurement,and installed it again,and puted all my buyouts back,and still,it doesnt show buyouts.

"* Fixed bug causing items with no buyout but a note to be counted as having a buyout" - for me its not a fix,cauze this bug appeared in this version. on prev. versions,everything were working perfect

How are you setting buyouts, what are your trade settings?
Last edited by Stickymaddness on Jan 23, 2015, 6:31:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info