PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Issues with SessionID login

When I log in using the SessionID both the textBox and the passwordBox become disabled but nothing else changes.
Any ideas how to fix this?

Screenshot

I've been using procurement for about a week slowly learning finally found a kaoms and alpha's howl and was exciting to sell after updating it on the 1st of January I know no longer get any forum export code to bump thread or copy paste in with.

Link of my code here which I got from Ziggyd and what i'm getting http://imgur.com/KVn7idl

EDIT: After seeing the guys post below me I checked settings and for some reason display buyouts only was ticked.
Last edited by Mozraell on Jan 1, 2015, 5:14:38 PM
procurement doesn't seem to notice my individual buyouts, no matter if the item is in a tab with a buyout or not. It just lists the item without a buyout or with the same buyout that the tab has. Tab buyouts are working fine.

Any ideas?

edit: nvm forgot to tick the tab box.
Last edited by whrsmycoffee on Jan 1, 2015, 2:51:44 PM
Hi,

I'm currently getting an "Access is Denied" error when trying to use procurement. I have a fresh install of Windows 7, with full admin rights, and with the firewall disabled. I am unable to find a way around this. Before my fresh install, procurement was working fine on the same network.

Does anyone have any ideas?
"
Trollenstein wrote:
Hi! New PoE player here. Message to OP/Procurement creator:

How To Set Up SessionID/Steam use with Internet Explorer 11

1.Start IE11, open pathofexile.com and log in
2.Press F12 to open the Developer Tools
3.Click on the Network button within the Developer Tools
4.Enable capture of network traffic by clicking on the green triangular button in top toolbar
5.Capture some network traffic by interacting with the pathofexile.com page
6.Click on DETAILS (tab at top left), then click on Cookies in the same area
7.Look for SessionID information, right-click COPY
8.Paste copied information into Notepad or other word document software, copy the SessionID code
9.Follow steps in the Procurement wiki for setting up UserSessionID

Works perfectly fine, very easy to do.

Hope I helped! Internet Explorer isn't all rage and bad, you just need to know what to do.

Thanks for sharing, I've added it to the wiki!

"
Belodri wrote:
Issues with SessionID login

When I log in using the SessionID both the textBox and the passwordBox become disabled but nothing else changes.
Any ideas how to fix this?

Screenshot

"
bd21maxw wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently getting an "Access is Denied" error when trying to use procurement. I have a fresh install of Windows 7, with full admin rights, and with the firewall disabled. I am unable to find a way around this. Before my fresh install, procurement was working fine on the same network.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Run as admin, check firewall/AV isn't blocking the connection.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Got the issue solved. Thanks a lot!
just uploaded an updated version of my procurement guide, with the new features included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb1QB0Hi5Us&list=UUnOu9mwc-xmbA4_d7k414YQ
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Any plans to get developer support for an android app?
I'm having an issue of one of my tabs not loading. I have checked the box in the forum export tab & have it in my Forum Template with the same syntax as the other tabs have. THe only difference is that it is not a premium stash tab while the others are. Is this a known issue or is there something wrong?
I finally got this now that I feel warm and fuzzy using session ID over login name and password. But I noticed one interesting thing when it started. It said I have 160 exalts in standard. I started looking for all those exalts, but alas I only have 8.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info