PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Apparently, making settings changes (like to NOT download 200 stash tabs of shit I don't even need ot see) causes the program itself to stop working. And the Wiki itself doesn't say how to fix shit when it happens.

Or even how to update/change the settings XML in 1.8.6 in order to prevent that.
Hello Sirs,

I'm not sure if it was answered but..
How to be online in poe.xyz?
How to make sure Im online there?

Thanks,
Bump not working for me

Keeps saying forum title is different than program although i copy pasted it.

Also i'm lvl 85 and it doesn't keep me online on poe.xyz.is
Hi, i use procurement for some days now and i often get the issue that half of my stuff doestn show up on the xyz/trade tool. armor and weapons mostly work but especially gems and flask dont show up. Everything is listed in my shop correctly and yes i search in the right league ( bloodline ).

I bump it every 2 or 3 hours or so and some stuff is listed in my shops for over 5 days now and it doesnt show up on xyz.

According to some forum threads and posts this seems to be a common problem. Is there any way to fix this on my site? Can i change something or do i have to wait until the search/scan - tool is further developed ?

edit: lol i just found out that exactly NONE of my gems and NONE of my flask are shown xD also NONE of my uniques, but everything else seems to work. thats odd.
Last edited by actionhanz87 on Dec 27, 2014, 12:10:04 PM
The tool looks great! (watched the vids) but unfortunately when I try to login for the first time I get:

[Error] Access is denied.

I have done some google searching for a fix but can not seem to work it out :(
When I try to login with username/password it doesn't do anything after clicking "login". Are there some .net requirements to use this program?

edit: I just had to run it as administrator.
Last edited by GuyNoodle on Dec 27, 2014, 4:05:28 PM
I've seen a lot of positive comments from people and would love to give Procurement a try, however, when I try to download it by clicking on the "Procurement 1.8.6 zip" button at the bottom, the page simply says "connecting" at the top and refreshes, but no download takes place. Am I missing some crucial step?
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
actionhanz87 wrote:
Hi, i use procurement for some days now and i often get the issue that half of my stuff doestn show up on the xyz/trade tool. armor and weapons mostly work but especially gems and flask dont show up. Everything is listed in my shop correctly and yes i search in the right league ( bloodline ).

I bump it every 2 or 3 hours or so and some stuff is listed in my shops for over 5 days now and it doesnt show up on xyz.

According to some forum threads and posts this seems to be a common problem. Is there any way to fix this on my site? Can i change something or do i have to wait until the search/scan - tool is further developed ?

edit: lol i just found out that exactly NONE of my gems and NONE of my flask are shown xD also NONE of my uniques, but everything else seems to work. thats odd.

ok something seems to be very wrong with the gem scan, i just updated my shop with some armor and a ring, and i find all of them on the tradesite. Just my gems i listed days ago still not show, dunno maybe my forum template is buggy so that procurement cant scan it? please help
can u make this availiable for garena, or it can be a hassle?
Can't seem to get my items to show on POE Trade/Xyz i have no idea how to fix this issue. Anyone have a fix for this yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info