Patch Notes 2.4.0c

Still getting some temporary disconnects, wild lag spikes and stuttering.
Is there any Bug with Master Mission Level?
LVL 6 Master Missions sometimes give instance with lvl 60, which gives VERY small amount of EXP, even if it is daily which should be 2.5 times more!
Nice ! Thx
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/
A lot of players have made this game part of their lives and i have to say myself is also included but its been a while now that i am even wondering from work if i will be able to play POE when i go home cause i just cant play the game anymore, keep on loosing my high tier maps, my offerings for uber lab cause i keep on crashing all the time, game freezes and throws me out to loggin screen, i try to move from a to b an character freezes 5 times until i reach my destination. Every single day after 2.4 there is update, update for what? Crashing and lagging is still there, simply the game is not responding anymore.
Dont want to hear that crap about my computer being the problem or wireless connection cause everything else works just fine and sites and games and yes i dont show support packs cause i dont buy any but have given a lot for other microtransactions, have always supported the game but it seems that the game does not want to support us players cause is not just me with these issues there are thousands of players that cant simply play the game, how many offerings i am going to loose? how many high tier maps i will loose?
I wish all a great day and stay alive in game that is if you manage to play, but still great day to all.
Another patch today~
Fixed a bug where the Noxious Strike Ascendancy Skill worked with spells also.

40% chance to Poison on Hit against Bleeding Enemies
50% chance for Attacks to Maim on Hit against Poisoned Enemies
Attacks have 30% chance to cause Bleeding
30% increased Skill Effect Duration if you've Killed a Maimed Enemy Recently

I assume that spells activated "Attacks have 30% chance to cause Bleeding" , and now works correctly exclusively for attacks, whereas the rest of the stats would still work for spells.

If the rest no longer work for spells it should be renamed (i.e. 40% chance to Poison on Hit with Attacks against Bleeding Enemies ) and declared "This is not a buff" in the patch notes

thx for patch
Thank you so much! Great patch!

But for the love of god, please implement:

- Search Feature on the Atlas to search for specific maps
- Highligher: YOU ARE HERE!

Thanks in advance, you guys ROCK!

Cheers,
Zal
"
philipma wrote:
Dont want to hear that crap about my computer being the problem or wireless connection cause everything else works just fine and sites and games

Then you may never solve any problem if you're married to that viewpoint. I don't stutter, crash, and disconnect like you have. So other people don't have this problem, even though I have seen a ton of new reports of this occurring for players. Atlas absolutely injected new issues into the client/server, there's no doubt of that. But without troubleshooting from your own system, there's no where to progress for you.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I 2nd the Atlas search, is there a 3rd part app to help. I searched the other day and none found. :(
Last edited by dsmith999xx on Sep 8, 2016, 9:24:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info