wild strike and physical to lightinig

Does the phys to lightning convert only half of the 40% damage you do that is melee, or is it all of your damage?
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2016, 12:55:11 PM
So it's a bit of a funny situation.

Wild Strike converts 60% of Physical Damage, and PTL converts 50%. Conversion exceeding 100% is scaled down to fit 100%. Both of these are from the Skill itself, so they get downscaled equally.
60 / (110/100) = 54.55% to a random Element
50 / (110/100) = 45.45% to Lightning Damage
Plus some amount of Physical added as Lightning.
So all of my physical damage becomes lightning now? No melee damage at all?
Also if I put added fire support in there will it add fire damage based on my normal physical damage, not what is converted?
You'll deal full Lightning Damage when Wild Strike rolls Lightning Conversion, yes. It can also roll Fire/Cold though, but whicheverway, it's 100% Elemental.

Added Fire will be based off your total base Physical Damage, before it's Converted to zero. :)
thanks!
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Added Fire will be based off your total base Physical Damage, before it's Converted to zero. :)

Why converted to zero?
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Because Wild Strike + PTL converts 100% of Phys to Elemental?
"
Vipermagi wrote:
So it's a bit of a funny situation.

Wild Strike converts 60% of Physical Damage, and PTL converts 50%. Conversion exceeding 100% is scaled down to fit 100%. Both of these are from the Skill itself, so they get downscaled equally.
60 / (110/100) = 54.55% to a random Element
50 / (110/100) = 45.45% to Lightning Damage
Plus some amount of Physical added as Lightning.

Are you sure this is correct? On the wiki it says "Conversion from skill gems takes priority over conversion from other sources (such as equipment), and is not scaled." So according to that it would be 60% random, 40% lightning.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Sep 15, 2016, 3:11:21 PM
Supports add their modifiers to linked Skills, thus being part of said Skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info