The Dot spam and Bots

We need a unmodded chat channel or multiples lets say global 9k to global 10k that way all the triggered ppl who cant handle the sight of a dot on their screen can have their spam free chat and all the ppl who dont faint at the sight of a dot also have a place to go.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Well guys don't accidentally type a comma in chat by it's self or you will apparently be muted without even a warning like I was, and in which I had never helped with the dot spam before this accident.
Last edited by Froddobagins on Sep 8, 2016, 9:42:17 PM
"
Froddobagins wrote:
Well guys don't accidentally type a comma in chat by it's self or you will apparently be muted without even a warning like I was, and in which I had never helped with the dot spam before this accident.

Scamming is allowed tho
I just got muted for typing 1 dot in the chat.

Yet afterwards many spam bots are allowed to spam.

Seems legit.

GGG won't be getting my money this league that's for sure.
Last edited by adarshd on Sep 9, 2016, 7:29:27 AM
"
Froddobagins wrote:

You can thank the self-appointed moderators who find it their job to report everyone. At least mute people who spam politics\religion in chat with them, those spam for 30+ minutes every single freaking day.
Last edited by UltraDD on Sep 9, 2016, 8:57:32 AM
Got my first global mute for participating in the Dot and I don't regret it. Sometimes these spam bots are left unchecked for 2-3 minutes of spamming so this "few seconds" banned is a stretch.
I spam dots because it is fun xD

Mods ban dots because fun is not allowed. Any why would anyone be scared to write stupid thing on global if mods give mutes becasue they gave bad day anyway.

Oh you go to X chat for first time and you don't know there are unwritten rules for it? Banned.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Sep 9, 2016, 9:12:42 AM
█e dotoucan has arrived

shorten [ /clear ] into [ . ]

or

a command [ . ] that delete the previous message

problem solved
Happy ending (for the bots)

"
kamil1210 wrote:
I spam dots because it is fun xD

Mods ban dots because fun is not allowed. Any why would anyone be scared to write stupid thing on global if mods give mutes becasue they gave bad day anyway.

Oh you go to X chat for first time and you don't know there are unwritten rules for it? Banned.

If spam isn't allowed, then why would spamming dots be allowed.

Like I don't understand this selective application of rules.
"
adarshd wrote:
I just got muted for typing 1 dot in the chat.

Yet afterwards many spam bots are allowed to spam.

Seems legit.

GGG won't be getting my money this league that's for sure.

You joined an unhealthy trend. Of course you'd get the pointy end of the stick.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info