New Loading Screens and Wallpapers

Nice new loadscreens :)

But don't get to look at them for more than 1/2sec or read the text, because SSD is too fast :(
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
They're AWESOME, love them <3
Now I'm quite sad that my SSD is loading too fast :D
Good job GGG.
well give us the old loading back. TY!!!

never loaded the instances this slow since closed beta.
For not to mention the 1 min lag ea time you open a map!!!

damn i miss prophecy league :S that was alot better game isntead of this bugged crap game.
Fuck the stupid loadingscreens noone cares fix the fucking map system and dont put more unnecessary stuff in the game.
"
ChrisPy96 wrote:
Fuck the stupid loadingscreens noone cares fix the fucking map system and dont put more unnecessary stuff in the game.

Those two things have nothing to do with one another.

Maps are fine with the recent buff. Factory and Phantasmagoria need performance changes.

"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Very nice artwork! I wish you were giving these prints with the higher tier packs.

BTW the perspective on the temple in act 2 wallpaper looks off :P
Yeah, its the little things that make all the difference. One of my favorite changes for 2.4 was the new loading screen art. Really incredible work by the art team!!
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Excellent, thx!
Act2 looks great on desktop.
Nerf loading screens, that buff was too much, we can't see them in-game :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info