[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

"
Galega7 wrote:
Hello, first i apologize for bad English.
I am following your guide, and i noticed that you made some changes over time. I'm a little confused about some gems, u help me?

I do not Skyfort, how can i make up for the lack of it or power charge?
Currently I have 9.3k ES and 19kDps, yet made no effective test in stronger bosses, only at Uber Lab and everything worked.

What could I change to improve the build?
Thank you!

Maybe change the gems of the gloves by these

I make small changes whenever I learn something to keep the build up2date. It's nothing big, though. This is my first guide so I made some mistakes. If I ever write another one I'll try to release it in a more final form / will try to get some feedback from people I know beforehand.

You won't need Faster Casting and Crit Strikes for Orb of Storms. I just played single-Blasphemy (Blasphemy on life, Hatred on mana so you can use Orb. It reserves the same amount) when I didn't have Skyforth as both the reservation and gem slots were a problem.

I think I would do it on your shield. Drop Inc Duration and put Vaal Discipline where Tempest Shield was (Vaal skills don't get triggered)

You could try Cont Des instead of Added Fire. I think that it's better for high tier maps as you want to deal mostly phys damage for that. You sadly lose some crit because of that, so a Diamond Flask is nice. I wouldn't use Basalt, it's unlikely to get 1shot if you're a little cautious.

- I guess you use Master Alchemist?
- You don't use Chayula/Valyrium. How do you avoid stun?
- Why Cast on Melee Kill?

Sadly, I can't really tell you how to improve DPS. I think a lot of it comes from the tree and jewels. You could try dropping Druidic Rite and Finesse (I did that, I wouldn't recommend it for most people, though.) and get Occultist's Dominion / Throatseeker / the jewel slot and spelldmg near Harrier.
Last edited by Purexec on Oct 14, 2016, 3:21:10 PM
"
Galega7 wrote:
I am following your guide, and i noticed that you made some changes over time. I'm a little confused about some gems, u help me?

Currently I have 9.3k ES and 19kDps, yet made no effective test in stronger bosses, only at Uber Lab and everything worked.

Thank you!

you need to sacrifice ES to boost your deeps.
I have 65k with just auras and conc effect , with 5 power charges and flasks (which is up 100% of the time) I have 150k. No vaal haste, HH buffs etc.
But I lose a lot of ES from gloves , belt and maybe somewhere else. My shield is garbage also , the last and only piece for me to upgrade left.
My gear example , so you can compare :
Spoiler
"
Purexec wrote:

Thanks for listening
- I confused and used the Melle Kill in place of cast When damage taken, i'm have corrected it.
- I'm using Master Herbalist and Veteran Bowyer (It is better to change to Natures Boon and Master Alchemist?)
- I'm lvl 82, there are still important things in the tree to reach
Last edited by Galega7 on Oct 14, 2016, 5:58:15 PM
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:

I have 65k with just auras and conc effect , with 5 power charges and flasks (which is up 100% of the time) I have 150k. No vaal haste, HH buffs etc.
But I lose a lot of ES from gloves , belt and maybe somewhere else. My shield is garbage also , the last and only piece for me to upgrade left.
Spoiler

Thanks for the tips, I'm really worried about the loss of the ES. I'm looking for the best options of gems to compensate for the lack of Skyforth.

You chose to Master Alchemist / Natures Boon or Master Herbalist / Veteran Bowyer?
"
Galega7 wrote:
"
Purexec wrote:

Thanks for listening
- I confused and used the Melle Kill in place of cast When damage taken, i'm have corrected it.
- I'm using Master Herbalist and Veteran Bowyer (It is better to change to Natures Boon and Master Alchemist?)
- I'm lvl 82, there are still important things in the tree to reach

If you don't use Master Alchemist you need a antishock and antifreeze flask (Well, antifreeze isn't required all the time. Just for maps that can freeze you, basically. If you don't know which ones you should probably have a antifreeze flask all the time)

"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
"
Galega7 wrote:

Thank you!

Spoiler

Oh yeah, I forgot about the uniques. You're right.
If you can cap resists, using uniques like Facebreaker is a good way to get more DPS.
Got this sick dagger and dropped movement speed on boots for higher ES roll, now I WB everywhere.

Current flasks I'm using are:

Wondering about:
- What should I put instead of Chalice for regular map clearing?
- What flasks should I use vs Shaper? Replace Rumi's with another Conversion Vinktar? (I can carry 6 man guardians but I still haven't done shaper, haha)
- What's best mod on diamond flask besides remove shock? Have a perfect duration one also:

Last edited by Th3LoRD on Oct 14, 2016, 7:35:37 PM
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
Got this sick dagger and dropped movement speed on boots for higher ES roll, now I WB everywhere.

Current flasks I'm using are:

Wondering about:
- What should I put instead of Chalice for regular map clearing?
- What flasks should I use vs Shaper? Replace Rumi's with another Conversion Vinktar? (I can carry 6 man guardians but I still haven't done shaper, haha)
- What's best mod on diamond flask besides remove shock? Have a perfect duration one also:

Try a silver flask for even more attackspeed, some castspeed and movespeed.

I think your linked setup is perfect for Shaper. No need for anything else. I kill him with that.

That diamond is fine as it is. If you decide to go with Master Alchemist you'd probably want remove curse or something, I don't know.
Trying to find the peak for ll bv. This is what I'm running currently but I play with different tree and passives a lot.

Running Dual Curse WM and Vuln, Discipline and Clarity on Mana
Hatred and Herald of ash on life

101k conc in hideout, 64 inc aoe, 8.9k es

Had a goal to get 100k but it's prob not worth. I might work some es back in and take away some damage.

Also need to play around with Nature's Boon/Master Alchemist vs Veteran Bowyer/Master Herbalist. So far I haven't wanted to drop Master Herbalist. I think i would change to Master alchemist if I could get my crit rate high enough where I wouldn't need a diamond flask, but I'm not sure I could do that without dropping Cont Dest or using assassin's mark.
I tried without diamond because I thought 74% crit was good enough, but I could def feel dmg loss and charge loss on a shaper run, since on paper the flask would add 19% more crit, up to 93%.

Trying an empower 4 as 6th vs Crit Dmg today. Showed a decent change in sheet dmg, but prob with charges up and a diamond it might not be worth such an investment.

Whats the strategy of using Overflowing Chalice flask? When? How? Do i get long duration (quality/20% roll) or short duration?

And, how UberAtziri goes? EZ-mode? Undoable? Somewhere in between?
Last edited by Kshatry on Oct 15, 2016, 8:54:54 AM
"
Kshatry wrote:
Whats the strategy of using Overflowing Chalice flask? When? How? Do i get long duration (quality/20% roll) or short duration?

And, how UberAtziri goes? EZ-mode? Undoable? Somewhere in between?

Since I have Nature's Boon, my strategy for using Chalice is: If Nature's Boon procs on Vessel of Vinktar, meaning it didn't consume charges, I don't use it. If I'm left without flask charges on Vinktar, I use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info