[2.4] CI/LL Blade Vortex Pathfinder

"
poeblader wrote:

I tested natures boon but I felt my vinktar was recharging faster with bower for whatever reason on bosses :/ you really feel boon is better?

Yeah.. apparently Nature's Boon scales with %FlaskChargesGained as I get 2 every 3 seconds. That might seem low but we don't really kill adds to really benefit from Veteran Bowyer in bossfights or it results in around the same flask charges per second anyway. If you really want to have 100% Vinktar uptime for bosses you need Nature's Boon + Chalice and probably even Magnate.

I really don't know what you do differently. I didn't really have problems with bosses either way
What do you guys think about Facebreakers for this build?
Are they worth it , is the damage gain that great?
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
"
HardKoar wrote:

haven't equipped yet, you'd lose some es but the critical multiplier seems like a good damage increase.

if you can cap resists without your gloves i guess you can give fbs a try
can you give some videos or so? T15,16.... thanks
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
"
HardKoar wrote:

Worth it.. I wouldn't say they're BiS or anything, but critmulti is a nice way to gain more DPS. I like to play around with them, but we lose quite some ES. Most likely not the best unique to use for Shaper or similar content.

"
ment2008 wrote:

I can try recording but I doubt it'll work. My PC is pretty bad and can barely run PoE without background programs, so not sure if I can get enough FPS to do that. It's probably better to look at some other CI/LL BV Pathfinder - the builds are all pretty similar. You onehit trash, you facetank stuff and you deal very high DPS, you just have to play very aggressive and fast.
"
Purexec wrote:
"
HardKoar wrote:

Worth it.. I wouldn't say they're BiS or anything, but critmulti is a nice way to gain more DPS. I like to play around with them, but we lose quite some ES. Most likely not the best unique to use for Shaper or similar content.

"
ment2008 wrote:

I can try recording but I doubt it'll work. My PC is pretty bad and can barely run PoE without background programs, so not sure if I can get enough FPS to do that. It's probably better to look at some other CI/LL BV Pathfinder - the builds are all pretty similar. You onehit trash, you facetank stuff and you deal very high DPS, you just have to play very aggressive and fast.

is there any way to run the build over CI instead of ll, i have 950es chest and will be to bad replace it with shav

Edit..
i just watched the skill tree and you took anyway the CI node..
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Sep 24, 2016, 10:03:54 AM
"
ment2008 wrote:

is there any way to run the build over CI instead of ll, i have 950es chest and will be to bad replace it with shav

Edit..
i just watched the skill tree and you took anyway the CI node..

I created the build as CI and just added LL as a option. There's no real reason to go LL, you just trade some ES for DPS. Not like we really need that, I just like LL more.

Just tried recording with OBS on poor quality. I barely get 10 FPS. Sorry, but a video isn't gonna happen :/ Probably watch some VOD of Anafobia, someone pointed out that his build was really similar to mine, but all CI/LL BV Pathfinder builds should pretty much look and play the same. (Just don't watch the one where he ripped to Kuduku because of Vaal RF, lmao)
Last edited by Purexec on Sep 24, 2016, 10:23:34 AM
heres me doing uber labs

https://youtu.be/3bG62OuXxoI

If people are interested ill make t16-shaper videos but I need to figure out how to get better quality
There's a small error in the build. Tempest Shield can be leveled to 9 with a level 4 CWDT since it starts out requiring a lower level. Level 9 Tempest Shield requires level 43 and level 4 CWDT requires level 44.
"
dyfrgi wrote:
There's a small error in the build. Tempest Shield can be leveled to 9 with a level 4 CWDT since it starts out requiring a lower level. Level 9 Tempest Shield requires level 43 and level 4 CWDT requires level 44.

Oh, wow. Thanks! How did I miss that? lol

Gonna change that real quick!

"
poeblader wrote:
heres me doing uber labs

https://youtu.be/3bG62OuXxoI

If people are interested ill make t16-shaper videos but I need to figure out how to get better quality

Thanks a lot! :) Very much appreciated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info