Can you at least make it so it ''turns off'' and ''turns on''

Please?

Thanks.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2016, 11:16:09 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Well it does turn on, it just never turns off.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
There is only one reason. To check if you have so high damage, so mighty damage, that you kneel before it when you see it.
Because the power creep is so insane right now that without reflect you could play the game with one hand while watching TV. Ho wait... it seems that I heard that somewhere before... I wonder who said it.
Last edited by IceDeal on Sep 6, 2016, 4:05:42 PM
I think the tornflesh bloodline should be added back
seems like somebody lost some XP xD
d:-D*
Reflect exists because without it, you could conceivably do things like, say...Wear Veil Of The Night, and just pay attention, and faceroll the game.

Reflect is the ONLY real thing forcing skilled players to build defenses. All one shots in the game are avoidable. The only unavoidable thing is Flicker Strike monsters...but they all take a second before they Flicker, so you can kill them first.

Without Reflect, defenses are not needed to clear the majority of content. Complain about it all you like, but that's the reality.

- Sheepster
For the same reason ascendancy points are locked behind a crummy part of the game. Skill check. lol
i miss old reflect auras
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I love running a reflect map on a glass cannon with Vessel of Vinktar. The health pool goes insane ;).

Anyways, reflect is a good mechanic to limit excessive damage output. Doesn't affect traps though.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info