[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

Why did you come up with a bike? when he came up for you! CoC It got better =)
hey lvl 78 lovin the build just did uber lab no problem about to start tier 10 maps i just started to do the
ice bite , innervate combo i haven't noticed any onslaught or frenzy charges is the increased strikes gems mandatory or is it just gems lvls thanks
"
*If playing essence ladder there are some interesting gloves which give +3 crit to cyclone making Occultist or elementalist very attractive.

can anyone elaborate on this ? why an occultist or elementalist?

Spoiler
Wouldn't it be better to run Purity of Fire and Purity of Lightning + Warlord's Mark in CWDT instead of Herald of Ice (EE kills its dmg and we get EE activation from Malice itself) and Blasphemy curse (sitting at 95% crit anyway so Assassin's Mark is not that useful and we could trigger Warlord's Mark with CWDT - only needed at bosses).

Double purity setup would make capping resists for ele weakness maps easier and let us gear more offensively, 4% max res would make reflect doable without swapping helm - thus letting us use much better helm than Vertex.

AND most importantly glove slot would open up for 20% MORE attack speed gloves (Essence League only) with 4L Shield Charge inside it for clearing packs.

Shield Charge would remove the need for Onslaught from Innervate and speed up map clears, frenzy charges from Ice Bite can be salvaged with Blood Rage.

And on top of all that we could drop Whirling Blades (shield charge takes care of movement) to make some space for Vaal skills.

Would love to know what OP thinks about this idea. Maybe i missed something about Herald of Ice that makes it worth sacrificing 4L for it?

Nvm, figured out why Herald setup is better than dual Purities.
Managed to ele weakness cap myself with Herald of Ice setup. 100% shatter is very nice against porcupines. And if i want to use Shield Charge i just swap out Fortify in chest for it (no need to make it permanent 4L) and since we got nothing else to run once we get ele weakness capped with gear alone, herald setup takes the spot :)

Would still love some feedback from OP on optimal gem setup :)
Last edited by ZilWins on Oct 14, 2016, 5:08:46 PM

This is mine but i'm not willing to build around. whisper me if anyone intrest. IGN: PetyrBaIish
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
What do you think about this build on an inquisitor? Also can I replace blade vortex on the 6L for another discharge if I can't afford a Cospris or does double discharge not work like that? Thanks!
"
Spoiler
Wouldn't it be better to run Purity of Fire and Purity of Lightning + Warlord's Mark in CWDT instead of Herald of Ice (EE kills its dmg and we get EE activation from Malice itself) and Blasphemy curse (sitting at 95% crit anyway so Assassin's Mark is not that useful and we could trigger Warlord's Mark with CWDT - only needed at bosses).

Double purity setup would make capping resists for ele weakness maps easier and let us gear more offensively, 4% max res would make reflect doable without swapping helm - thus letting us use much better helm than Vertex.

AND most importantly glove slot would open up for 20% MORE attack speed gloves (Essence League only) with 4L Shield Charge inside it for clearing packs.

Shield Charge would remove the need for Onslaught from Innervate and speed up map clears, frenzy charges from Ice Bite can be salvaged with Blood Rage.

And on top of all that we could drop Whirling Blades (shield charge takes care of movement) to make some space for Vaal skills.

Would love to know what OP thinks about this idea. Maybe i missed something about Herald of Ice that makes it worth sacrificing 4L for it?

Nvm, figured out why Herald setup is better than dual Purities.
Managed to ele weakness cap myself with Herald of Ice setup. 100% shatter is very nice against porcupines. And if i want to use Shield Charge i just swap out Fortify in chest for it (no need to make it permanent 4L) and since we got nothing else to run once we get ele weakness capped with gear alone, herald setup takes the spot :)

But can discipline fit in that mix? I was thinking about in the page before this a dual curse setup with heretic's veil + doedre's, since +1 curse voll's is too expensive. With that setup, may be able to run a 4th buff with multiple lvl 3, most likely lvl 4 enlightens, to run either purity of lightning/fire/elements, which would reduce the burden of having to get GG rares to cap res, but then again the price for lvl 4 enlightens could buy those GG rares anyway. Either way this is a theory i don't mind wasting currency on! Tell me how it goes if you test it, i'll try to test in a few days since i'm still leveling and don't have much time anymore :/

EDIT: I'm also gonna try a cospri's will PCoC instead of BV Voll's protector setup and see how that works as well, the ring slot would immensely help for capping resists.
Last edited by ashneil1 on Oct 14, 2016, 3:43:24 PM
would snowforge passive will benefit for the build? it has 30% crit chance and 43% cold damage in total, since we're using herald of ice and hit with cold damage.. it would take another 4 points to get there
"
would snowforge passive will benefit for the build? it has 30% crit chance and 43% cold damage in total, since we're using herald of ice and hit with cold damage.. it would take another 4 points to get there

We don't really benefit from cold damage because Elemental Equilibrium kills our cold damage to boost fire and lightning.
I really don't get it, with the end game Voll's Protector 4g setup, my mana cost for cyclone is 8 mana and two +2 mana jewels don't really make me able to do no mana regen maps, so where's the catch? how am I supposed to make it work?

Also, I changed my Vertex for the one with Warlord's Mark in it, but got totally trashed in reflect map, so what am I doing wrong?

Btw this build is really great, I love it; but need to know how to get it to work properly.

Cheers:)
Last edited by Mustafa24 on Oct 15, 2016, 2:36:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info