Community Builds for New Players

good for new players... good job guys
"
This is a staff-based build that is extremely versatile, allowing you to utilise every possible AoE melee skill gems available in Path of Exile.

Ok, I'll try it out. I'll be super pissed if it does not work with reave.
As a new player to PoE, this was EXACTLY what I was looking for...

Thanks, everyone!
"
keithcuk wrote:
As a new player to PoE, this was EXACTLY what I was looking for...

Thanks, everyone!

Yeah too many good guides for new players,cant choose from what guide i can start.
"
Only pick up EB, ZO, MoM when you have the gear to sustain it which is minimum of 4000 HP and a minimum of 1800 ES(EB) / unreserved Mana.

New player friendly guides, i learn this slang when start download game, from steam.
Last edited by DeadWalkerNightStalker on Sep 6, 2016, 6:31:57 AM
"
"
Only pick up EB, ZO, MoM when you have the gear to sustain it which is minimum of 4000 HP and a minimum of 1800 ES(EB) / unreserved Mana.

New player friendly guides, i learn this slang when start download game, from steam.
Not only that, but 4Khp+2Kes isn't new-player friendly in itself. Sure you can do this but calling it "a build for new players" is slightly over the top.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Very nice, GGG should make more of these for all the new players. Maybe with some of the streamers involved.

Bad Seed
"
silumit wrote:
"
"

Not only that, but 4Khp+2Kes isn't new-player friendly in itself. Sure you can do this but calling it "a build for new players" is slightly over the top.

This was sarcasm.I dont know what he mean under this EB,ZO etc.
Its like i came to another game and read this
Spoiler

I saw this topic on client and really think its for new players but was dissapointed.
How i see new player guide:
1.Passive skill tree 20-40-60
2.You need items 3-4 linked armor/weapon.(no unique suggest or 5-6linked items)
3.Get this gems on lvl 20 and place them to 3linked item,when you get level 30 get 4th gem and place them all to 4linked item.
4.Some simple lines about lab 1-2 difficult(i dont think new player can finish lab3 with first character)
5.Some simple lines about maps (1-4 tier)
Thats all need new player.
What i saw here? 6litems to new players.
I dont know its a joke or bad Trolling.
Last edited by DeadWalkerNightStalker on Sep 6, 2016, 7:25:26 AM
PEW HYPUUUU SLETTEUH!

Go appels, well deserved \o/

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
This was sarcasm.
I got it but my point is valid nevertheless, you can't call a build that have 4K hp + 2K ES a "build for new players". Because new players can't afford such gear (and at the time they can they aren't "new" anymore).

"
I saw this topic on client and really think its for new players but was dissapointed.
How i see new player guide:
1.Passive skill tree 20-40-60
2.You need items 3-4 linked armor/weapon.(no unique suggest or 5-6linked items)
3.Some simple lines about lab 1-2 difficult(i dont think new player can finish lab3 with first character)
4.Some simple lines about maps (1-4 tier)
Thats all need new player.
What i saw here? 6litems to new players.
I dont know its a joke or bad Trolling.
Check Appels' firestorm build instead, I think that one meets most of your points.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
the Skele build is NOT good for a new league. this build is so slow for leveling its not even funny. The build is also not supported on these forums by the maker. he will only answer questions on youtube.

Over all this build is crap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info