Patch 2.4.0b (Restartless)

My daughter Zana left me.
sealed prophecy still didnt count for me... sealed and used it, nothing.
"
Pr0m3th3u5 wrote:
sealed prophecy still didnt count for me... sealed and used it, nothing.

Please restart your client and allow your client to patch. Then try again, and it should work!
Sorry for the trouble!
i did it after it patched my game, cant try again atm used the last coins to seal that prophecy.
Last edited by Pr0m3th3u5 on Sep 5, 2016, 2:40:05 AM
any ideas when will the bugfix for dousing flasks not being able to turn off Righteous Fire be implemented?
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
Steam seems to have a problem with this patch?

It says "Content servers unreachable"... Anyone else having this problem?
"
Qarl wrote:
This patch has been deployed restartlessly. When you next start your client you will update.

"Restartlessly" - beautiful, beautiful word. Thank you for that! :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Still can t get even in login screen ,not a nice feeling so long to be " locked out " .The funny thing is that i had a great idea and singed up in Steam ,was easy process and was waiting again once more to download the client there . Couldn't login there too . So i must start thinking that the update not have included requirements for my hardware or my windows version , very very crazy idea but have nothing left to think .So i just link the laptop specs hopefully that a Dev will see what i can t ,if it is "my fault ".

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-15-Notebook-PC-series/7234951/model/7523721/document/c04485935/ ( Excuse me if these kind of links are not allowed ) .
Windows 7 Home Basic x64 w/o Service pack .
Kingston SSD also .
If is the version of windows the problem ,i can change it ,just inform me .

Last edited by SirZeriath on Sep 5, 2016, 3:31:14 AM
"
SirZeriath wrote:
Still can t get even in login screen ,not a nice feeling so long to be " locked out " .The funny thing is that i had a great idea and singed up in Steam ,was easy process and was waiting again once more to download the client there . Couldn't login there too . So i must start thinking that the update not have included requirements for my hardware or my windows version , very very crazy idea but have nothing left to think .So i just link the laptop specs hopefully that a Dev will see what i can t ,if it is "my fault ".

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-15-Notebook-PC-series/7234951/model/7523721/document/c04485935/ ( Excuse me if these kind of links are not allowed ) .
Windows 7 Home Basic x64 w/o Service pack .
Kingston SSD also .
If is the version of windows the problem ,i can change it ,just inform me .

I have the same problem, keep crashing at the login. Really not nice feeling.

Since my last post here i did partition my SSD and i did install at same laptop windows 7 ultimate x64 Service pack 1.
The game works and my main is in game !!!
Devs done something wrong with game requirements at OS matters . Maybe the other players have same issues due OS requirements . Hope the Devs see my post and fix the OS requirements for accept the lower windows 7 versions too .
Last edited by SirZeriath on Sep 5, 2016, 4:18:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info