How the Atlas of Worlds Launch Went

Even if the first three hours were severly botched - and I honestly never expected mistakes of this magnitude by GGG - AoW is great.

And again: GGG showed how to manage a major Fuckup, when happening in the worst of all moments - solve the problem asap and tell the people what happened (and let them rant about it!).

But I certainly do hope next time your quality management works! :)
the launch was a joke.

people got stuck in the que while streamers got a priority treatment and could race to maps easly.

So f*cking unfair !! GGG should restart the league in the same evening and let everyone be on the same page.

No more supporter packs buyout form me, you cheating b*stards
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Jan 23, 2017, 11:20:09 PM
Great expansion!
"
"
Miazga wrote:
the launch was a joke.

people got stuck in the que while streamers got a priority treatment and could race to maps easly.

So f*cking unfair !! GGG should restart the league in the same evening and let everyone be on the same page.

You do realize everyone can see that you've never bought a single supporter pack, right?

you do realize that you can hide the badges, right ?

or does this is to hard to comprehend ?

I dont need to flash my supporter packs, to make me feel better.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Sep 5, 2016, 2:58:00 AM
"
"
Miazga wrote:
the launch was a joke.

You do realize everyone can see that you've never bought a single supporter pack, right?

Ты че гордишся тем что заплатил кучу денег за это гавно?

League start was shit. Ur politics to streamers show ur opinion about usual peoples..
"
Miazga wrote:

And yet non-streamer nobodys like me could connect and play just fine during that time. Too much tinfoil hat...
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Frustrated at first, later enjoying the new content immensely - thank you, GGG!
Please just fix your servers many of us are still having connectivity issues no matter what server we play on. My connection is wired, and I'm the only one using it, it doesn't lag for anything else but this game and it only started doing this since this league launched I've never had constant spikes before Essence came out. Everything else is wonderful, just fix the servers.

"exclude" the horrible server launch
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Sep 5, 2016, 3:09:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info