[Loot Filter] Xan.filter v2.5.x. (A Python controlled loot filter).

[edit] All documentation/etc has moved to github.

Github code link This is all of the files that generate the filter as well as recently generated copies.
Last edited by Xanqos on Mar 4, 2017, 2:46:07 AM
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2016, 2:45:55 PM
Could you help me understand why I should use this vs. someone else's loot filter? I'm interested, but would love some more details about it overall any why it's better to use.

You don't have to, but it'd be cool to talk about it. I'm a fairly new player, and have used 2-3 filters, and it seems to be hard to find a good balance. Yours seems like it could work though.

My main complaint about other filters is how they don't hide magic based items that drop that are at my level, and overall are really bad below ilvl 83/ 84 like you mention.
"
humenbean wrote:
Could you help me understand why I should use this vs. someone else's loot filter?

The major difference between other filters and this one is that this one is designed to be customized with the Python files. The default setup is similar to most general leveling+end game filters. However as an example you could change "leveling = True" to "leveling = False" in Create_filter.py, run the Python script and have a 'new' filter that has all the leveling items disabled.

This filter also has a helper script (pricetool.py) that sets priority tiers for uniques and divination cards based on current market value. (Although I update the prices a few times at the start of a league so you don't need to worry about that)
Last edited by Xanqos on Oct 15, 2016, 2:29:44 AM
Updated for Armory -> Armoury change
Fixed Maelström Staff formatting.. Again.
Updated for Breach Challenge League.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info