Beta key - Why do people deserve it?

Hi guys,
I am not a Beta user and I've joined this site not long ago.

I see a lot of people begging for beta keys,
I am here to clarify myself to the community,
by giving the example of how to speak right and respect yourself and others.

Here is why I think I deserve a Beta-Key:

What I like about this game is: it is a lot like Diablo 2. I love ARPG’s and have been waiting for a long time for a new good one. The developers of this game have implemented amazing ideas like the gem-skills, and the removal of gold. The removal of gold means there will be no gold sinks in the game such as repairing equipment or buying potions, etc.

I am excited about the incredible customisation capabilities one has with every single character type. You can choose any path for any character, and change skills by adding support gems to them, what more could you ask for?

GGG is actually listening to the community (and the community is great so far) and taking our ideas into consideration. I am glad I discovered this game, and am beyond excited to actually play it. I would love to test it out in the Beta phase, and provide feedback as I know they appreciate all input.

Thanks for the opportunity to share my thoughts, and I appreciate your consideration when deciding if I'll get a key.

Cheers :)
Last edited by erezmaster on Jan 22, 2012, 5:49:47 AM
Well, you don't deserve a key more or less that anyone on this forums. Everyone want's to play, and everyone here loves arpgs and wants to play PoE, otherwise this they wouldn't be here.
But still, good luck getting a key.
You are right,
But some almost none are expressing themselves like I did.
Just begging and such, thats the sole diffrence.. :)
Gluck for getting the key, i've joined september 10 2011 and still havent got the key. I bet everone who actively comes here to check if they got the key wants to play the game as much as you do and deserves it as much as you do too.
Thing which makes this wait frustrating is accounts that havent logged in for half year gets it and never uses it.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
You are right,
the problem is people are just begging,
they cant show some respect to others.

I hope someone will respect me and send me a key as I respected him by explainig myself.

hope other will do the same ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info