YouTube's Progess with Pictures [updated 28-09] Vid Added

YouTube vs Gorge Boss
GIF version

Dead! Got Rekt by Rektar.

Week 3:

I got a t1 + t2 energy shield percentage titanium Exalted it hoping for a flat ES roll.

Elreon Crafting a ring

All that gold!

Getting incredibly lucky. Finding a Perandus Archive Map Box on my first Tier 14 map.

Crafting a jewel

Great outcome

Day 7
Spoiler

My flask setup is getting better every day. Rumi's is potent! Rolled an almost perfect one after two divines.

Bought this dagger because of its attack speed. Whirling Blades relies on the local attackspeed modifiers on a weapon instead of total attack speed.

Current Tree @ 88

All gear:
Spoiler

Some cool gear picked up so far:

Day 5
Spoiler
I fused it myself. It is amazing going from a 4L to a 6L! I added Faster Casting + Spell Echo to my links. The difference in cast speed is crazy.

Also bought this helm off poe.trade, which increases DPS by about 10%.

Current Gear
Spoiler

Day 4
Spoiler
I almost ripped to goats in the Canyon Map....three times. These goats are now programmed to clump together and cast molten shell. Be very careful.
Anyways, thanks for answering the questions posted here, guys.

Upgraded to an Essence Worm which allows me to take Mind over Matter and increase my effective HP pool by about 500.

Also upgraded my flasks to Surgeon's.

Current Level 85 Passive Tree

Current Gear
Spoiler

Day 3
Spoiler

Upgraded every piece of gear to have more life and more resists. Found a Marohi Erqui Mace and traded it for a Carcass Jack.

Next gearing prorities for the next week are as follows:
-Acquire Taste of Hate
-Acquire Rumi's or Vinktars
-6 Socket my Carcass Jack
-Acquire Divinarius and switch to Whirling Blades.

Day 2
Spoiler

Day 1
Spoiler

Main Skill: Blade Vortex + Increased Area of Effect + Controlled Destruction + Added Fire Damage. Max DPS output on a 4L.

Auras: Enfeeble (%) + Warlord's Mark + Blasphemy - This setup is used to reduce the damage output of monsters and to allow me to leech life and mana.

Supplementary Skills:
Vaal Haste + Increased Duration - for a short DPS and movement speed boost. Uptime is around 40% of the time. Current duration is 13 seconds.
Cast When Damage Taken + Tempest Shield - for extra block chance
Flame Dash -

Gear: Eclipse Solaris - I use this wand becaues it the blind from this unique wand synergizes well with Enfeeble. I can evade most attack damage. The next logical upgrade is a Divinarius which provides increased area of effect, and allows the character to use Whirling Blades.

Doedre's Damning - allows an extra curse to be used (1 + 1) = 2 total
All other gear is life/resist in order to be capped in Merciless.

Flasks are important. We have: Instant HP Freeze Immunity Pot, Curse Immune Pot, Granite of Iron Skin, Sonic's Tonic aka Quicksilver of Adrenaline, and a silver flask for the 20% speed bonus.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Sep 28, 2016, 12:38:16 PM
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2016, 6:53:07 PM

Last edited by Daresso on Sep 3, 2016, 12:55:43 PM

Upgraded every piece of gear to have more life and more resists. Found a Marohi Erqui Mace and traded it for a Carcass Jack.

Next gearing prorities for the next week are as follows:
-Acquire Taste of Hate
-Acquire Rumi's or Vinktars
-6 Socket my Carcass Jack
-Acquire Divinarius and switch to Whirling Blades.
how do you generate power charges? and what is your dps tooltip and can this work wihtout life leech gem, atm I use LL (no added fire)

also, maybe you could help me with some info, if I buy the BV red skin, if I want to recall the skin to move it to other gem, the initial gem dissapears?

thanks
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
how do you generate power charges? and what is your dps tooltip and can this work wihtout life leech gem, atm I use LL (no added fire)

also, maybe you could help me with some info, if I buy the BV red skin, if I want to recall the skin to move it to other gem, the initial gem dissapears?

thanks

reclaming an MTX won't destroy an item.

is the only MTX that is only useable a single time (MTX gets consumed) but both items (the one you skintransfer and the item you apply on) aren't destroyed in the process. You will have both again after reclaiming.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
sangvinu2 wrote:

thanks

Power charges are generated by using a second BV linked to Power Charge On Critical Support which is also linked to Curse on Hit and a Curse of your choice.
I almost ripped to goats in the Canyon Map....three times. These goats are now programmed to clump together and cast molten shell. Be very careful.
Anyways, thanks for answering the questions posted here, guys.

Upgraded to an Essence Worm which allows me to take Mind over Matter and increase my effective HP pool by about 500.

Also upgraded my flasks to Surgeon's.

Current Level 85 Passive Tree

Current Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Daresso on Sep 6, 2016, 1:52:32 PM
I fused it myself. It is amazing going from a 4L to a 6L! I added Faster Casting + Spell Echo to my links. The difference in cast speed is crazy.

Also bought this helm off poe.trade, which increases DPS by about 10%.

Current Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Daresso on Sep 9, 2016, 12:42:27 PM
"
Daresso wrote:

Dead! Got Rekt by Rektar.

I'm sorry for your loss but "Rekt by Rektar" made me smile. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info