Beta Key Contest

Hi there. I have got my friend invite beta key! My friend is in the beta do he don't need it... But so I will give it away!!
But first I will ask you guys how do you hope the contest will be because I will not just give the key to a random one I will make some fun!
I hope you understand my little bad English, I come from Denmark and i am not so good at English...
Give it to the first one that posts =O

*p.s. Your message was easy to understand =)
Last edited by ziggnaff on Jan 22, 2012, 3:48:51 AM
Or just roll the dice, i think most of us here would love a key to start testing the game out :)

It sure looks nice from the looks of it

Edit: You could always do some kind of questions and answers contest, relating to whatever you feel like
Looking for a beta key, give me a PM if you got one extra
Last edited by Blackpalt on Jan 22, 2012, 4:04:28 AM
Thanks for that but I will not give it to the first person there written a comment... Maybe to the person there have waited longest time?
Up to you buddy.

Feel sorry for those who have been waiting so long, especially the ones that have remained active on the forums.
What about to a person that has no interest in playing Diablo 3. Or one that is laid off from work and doesn't have money for other game titles. One that watched all the videos associated with POE and sincerely wants to play and for more than just a few days.
For no abusers - edited :)
Just hope you remember what I've wrote :)
Last edited by erezmaster on Jan 22, 2012, 5:41:43 AM
Okay I think I know what I will do!
1. The first 10 there pm me with own words why they will be in the beta have a chance!
2. I will ask all of them a question maybe the same maybe different? But the 5 that I most like will have a bigger chance!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info