I've given plenty of Praise to PoE Over the years.

So when I see posts slightly negative moved to off-topic, while keeping shaming or slightly positive posts in general discussion, that individual doing the selective moving needs be fired.

You've been far better than this PoE. You're losing your audience.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Last edited by Psomm on Sep 2, 2016, 6:13:19 PM
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2016, 6:29:33 PM
Let's see how long does it take for this to be moved as well. Sarah must be on those days.
Post in the appropriate sub thread then.

Spoiler
10bux says this will get moved to Feedback as well.
"Welcome to path of exile, where the rules are made up and the mods don't matter."

Free to play model = optional support = supporter titles = gamifying purchases = gotta catch em all = $$$$
There's an announcement thread referencing the launch issues. If you have issues you want to express, you should probably post them there so it makes you feel better and no one has to read them.
Exhibit A:
"
Elynole wrote:
There's an announcement thread referencing the launch issues. If you have issues you want to express, you should probably post them there so it makes you feel better and no one has to read them.

Note the complete lack of reading what the OP is about.
Great Launch 10/10
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Psomm wrote:
Exhibit A:
"
Elynole wrote:

No, I read your OP. I also read your Off-Topic post, which had no depth, and was just QQ.
Exhibit B
"
Elynole wrote:
"
Psomm wrote:
Exhibit A:
"
Elynole wrote:

No, I read your OP. I also read your Off-Topic post, which had no depth, and was just QQ.

Note the doubling down on the complete lack of reading the OP. Perhaps I could replace "reading" with "comprehending", might be more applicable.
Last edited by Psomm on Sep 2, 2016, 6:30:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info