Think I skipped PoE town just in time...

Not once in all the time PoE has been running have I seen:
1. A poor launch.
2. A slew of closed threads.
3. A forced continuation of a poorly received character advancement mechanic (Lab).

Think I skipped PoE town just in time...
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2016, 6:35:59 PM
Yep. Don't forget favoritism for streamers.
Yep, and immediately moved to "Off-topic", when it clearly is on-topic.

And before you say it's not, move all the general discussion praise or dislike-shaming here too.

Definitely skipped PoE town just in time...
Why is this not on GD or Feedback? Oh, well you made the mistake of mentioning lab and critisizing GGG, and in all that Frenzy they moved your post.

Unfortunately GGG made up their mind regarding the labyrinth and said fuck-off to all those that legitimately didng sign up for arcade/platform experience. Not only that that but they are no even consistent with themselves and they force the players to do it even when you just want the ascendancy points.

Like if its so hard to implement one of the many suggestion mentioned here, at least allow us to use town portals to just get the ascendancy points without any other reward when we ask for carries. Cause maybe thats the reason they keep it unchanged? Cause of in-game economy reasons? This way carries still get paid but at least we arent forced to play prince of persia and frogger inside PoE.

Even if any of the solutions are for just the 2k people who voted against the labyrinth isnt that enough to guarantee a change when it will literally cost nothing to implement?

Unless GGG has some kind of sponshorship tied with the labyrinth and they are not allowed to talk about it or change it. Cause -listen closely- 6+months after the implementation of the labyrinth and they STILL havent said a word about it. Not the thinking proccess, they design, the actual implementation, their stats, how players received it nothing. Since they are so proud of their child why not say a word or two.

Sad.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Regulator wrote:
bla bla bla

Sad.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
I agree with you Regulator, I've stayed fairly silent about it as I know GGG tends to take their time with changes, but it seems exactly as you've stated - they simply are in 'shove down your throat mode'.

Thanks for doing what you could to keep their minds open and the community engaged, however GGG-Now is a far cry from GGG-Then. Knew it would happen, maybe someday they'll get back to their roots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info