Sorry to all ggg people

"
If you choose video gaming over IRL financial gain, or IRL anything really, you've lost whether the launch was perfect or not.

It's only a video game.

Agreed with the OP. Sorry GGG xoxo
> says video games aren't real life and should always take back seat to real life
> apologizes to people who use video games as a means to feed their families

Double standard much?

Edit: let me fix this dilemma for you. Art matters. Forms of art like music, movies and video games matter enough to each spawn their own multi-billion-dollar international industries. Thousands of people throw their entire lives at video games with sincerity and conviction. They are not wrong to do so. And shitting on someone for showing that level of conviction is a dick move.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 3, 2016, 3:08:01 PM
The difference is that for GGG, the game IS their IRL. For players it is not.
"
The difference is that for GGG, the game IS their IRL. For players it is not.

I don't know about you, but I don't have to take the closet to narnia to access my pc and enjoy what it can bring. And while I choose not to interact with other players, I assume there are real people behind most of the avatars.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
And all of those people behind the avatars shouldn't be skipping out on their livelihood in order to play a video game :D
Stop it do you think any staff member of ggg gives 2 cents on us? We are just a huge bag of money for them. No feelings
Game responsibly. We get it.

Still, using that concept to brush aside launch day failures is utterly ridiculous. You're basically saying it's irresponsible for someone to believe GGG when deciding which days to request off of work. If it is, then you're not defending much.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I'm not brushing aside launch day failure, ScrotieMcB. I also think it shouldn't be happening anymore. But placing all your eggs in one basket is a recipe for certain disappointment in anything PoE related. (Only my personal opinion)

No hate. Each to their own.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info