Sorry to all ggg people

We all got frustrated because we love this game and wanted to play it badly!

So hope u all can forgive me for the hate xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2016, 5:12:36 PM
Last edited by Tactical_Wombat on May 22, 2018, 5:45:39 AM
Yes ill take on the burden of apologizing for these twenty something year olds who dont realize that it takes alot of hard work and effort to do something right, and even then your predictions can be off. They wont even give you a break on anything and just complain, im sorry about that. Hopefully they can get up from their chairs for 5 seconds, go outside and enjoy the day maybe come back when its ready instead of getting the jump on a digital game that has zero impact on their life.
i took the day off from work for this...so yeah, this does have real world impact for me. I used a personal day at work for this, that has real economic value (to me)
"
Xaxarius wrote:
i took the day off from work for this...so yeah, this does have real world impact for me. I used a personal day at work for this, that has real economic value (to me)

You made a bad decision.
"
Xaxarius wrote:

Taking a day off of work, in which it has financial impact, on the day of a launch is probably not the smartest thing to do.
"
Elynole wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:

Taking a day off of work, in which it has financial impact, on the day of a launch is probably not the smartest thing to do.

Taking a day off has 'economic value' because you only get a certain amount of them. I doubt Xaxarius lost any money by taking a day off, just a day that could have been used to play PoE when the servers were working.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Elynole wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:

how the hell is the world supposed to operate if people can rely on things to be on time or function properly jeezuz

How am I supposed to know, in advance, this would happen

I've seen hiccups before at launch with this game, but never this bad. Been playing for 3 years, spent 1000's on this game, I play 40 hours a week.

There's no fucking way I am supposed to NOT take a day off to try and be one of the top ranked players this league
"
Xaxarius wrote:

how the hell is the world supposed to operate if people can rely on things to be on time or function properly jeezuz

How am I supposed to know, in advance, this would happen

I've seen hiccups before at launch with this game, but never this bad. Been playing for 3 years, spent 1000's on this game, I play 40 hours a week.

There's no fucking way I am supposed to NOT take a day off to try and be one of the top ranked players this league

It was recognized that there was a bug upping memory costs for the servers per instance, it wasn't to be expected - however, any highly-hyped game launch is going to come with its problems. Taking a day off work and expecting everything to run perfectly smooth on launch day is just a fool's dream.
If you choose video gaming over IRL financial gain, or IRL anything really, you've lost whether the launch was perfect or not.

It's only a video game.

Agreed with the OP. Sorry GGG xoxo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info