Its a free Game can you stop complaining?

4 real, can u gais calm down its a free game. Why does every free community act like they have the right to say anything?
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2016, 12:45:33 PM
yeah, how dare anyone say anything in an attempt to fix their individual situation.
We should all be like north korea and just STFU and do whatever our Leaders tell us
/s
This has to be the shittiest argument I've seen in a while. Just because it's free doesn't mean it has to suck. And btw, for some people it's not free because they buy supporter packs and cosmetics. So f off with that argument.
oh, and I've got 8000 hours in game and have spend a few 1000 dollars on this game supporting it for 3 years.

I love GGG, I can complain about this and still be a fan.
Last edited by Tactical_Wombat on May 22, 2018, 5:45:30 AM
Hasnt your guys queue popped? Mine did like 30 mins ago. This league is gonna be awesome. HF :D
"
SuperJ wrote:
Hasnt your guys queue popped? Mine did like 30 mins ago. This league is gonna be awesome. HF :D

no, it hasn't

this league is gonna be awesome for the streamers and 1% who got the first tabulas, lifesprigs, etc...
for the rest of us? not so much
Pubilc schooling is free too, does that mean i cant complain if my kid's teacher didn't even finish high school?
Move this to off topic too.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
TundrazaL wrote:
Pubilc schooling is free too, does that mean i cant complain if my kid's teacher didn't even finish high school?

Um, public school is not free, tax dollars pay for it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info