Posting complaints simply won't do anything....

"
I'm salty as fuck and i'll spam this shit till i get banned.
"doing their work" too fucking bad, maybe GGG shoul've actually thought about the release instead of just releasing it and hoping for the best.

Congrats.... spam away!
"
Dude sure it does something! Raising awareness is the first step towards change. People showing their discontent precipitates change!

If they took out Elreon for example, and ever single forum post in general for weeks on end was "bring back Elreon" you think they'd honestly ignore that?!

Not everything is about money. There is more to life than opening and closing your wallet.

Also, don't read them. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to read posts or threads you don't want to read.

PS: Love the irony of people complaining about others' complaints lol

complaining about others complaints... or urging people to vote with their wallet? Two entirely different things. They are a company. They have a bottom line. Regardless of their ethics, morals, or community choices, if they don't make money, they go out of business. Spamming ridiculous posts like "burn sara" or crap like that isn't just trash. Very few constructive posts are being put forward. Raising awareness is a completely different thing.
"
Nasynne wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:

Am I playing? Nope
Am I whining? Nope
Am I giving them money? Nope

And yet here you are posting on their forums on launch day
Spoiler
Bet you patched the game too

You skipped the part of my post where I said I enjoy PoE, and I posted this when everyone was in queue on waiting screen. Of course I patched it and played now. DUH
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last edited by trav_dawg on Sep 3, 2016, 12:24:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info