Posting complaints simply won't do anything....

Making thread after thread about the same topics simply isn't going to do anything. It's like someone stating "i'm offended". It doesn't mean anything. If you're genuinely upset about the release of this, speak the language that any company has to listen to: money. Choose not to buy a supporter pack until the next release goes smoothly. I've been an avid supporter of the game, and sure, that phoenix supporter pack looks great. Am I going to get it, or any other for the time being? No. Not because I'm whining or feel gravely insulted that some people can log in effortlessly and play while others can't, or because of a disparity in the economy. It's GGG's game, they can do what they want with it. It's my money, and I'll choose to support a game that's worth supporting.

Don't be the person who complains about how redundant Call of Duty is and then sits in a midnight release line to buy the collectors edition.

That's just my 2 cents. I hope that the next expansion goes smoothly for everyone. Cheers.
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2016, 12:23:05 AM
Worst part is people blaming Rachel/Sarah even though they're community managers LUL
They are just doing their job. Do people think that the company isn't working to fix this for some reason? They wanted a perfect release too. You can't buy a supporter pack so you can replace your pot helmet if you can't play
Last edited by Tactical_Wombat on May 22, 2018, 5:45:13 AM
Dude sure it does something! Raising awareness is the first step towards change. People showing their discontent precipitates change!

If they took out Elreon for example, and ever single forum post in general for weeks on end was "bring back Elreon" you think they'd honestly ignore that?!

Not everything is about money. There is more to life than opening and closing your wallet.

Also, don't read them. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to read posts or threads you don't want to read.

PS: Love the irony of people complaining about others' complaints lol
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Sep 2, 2016, 5:56:14 PM
"
Dude sure it does something! Raising awareness is the first step towards change. People showing their discontent precipitates change!

If they took out Elreon for example, and ever single forum post in general for weeks on end was "bring back Elreon" you think they'd honestly ignore that?!

Not everything is about money. There is more to life than opening and closing your wallet.

Also, don't read them. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to read posts or threads you don't want to read.

yup. exactly this

Let me guess, these are all millennials who were raised to never hear any sort of criticism or anything other than "you win!!! YAY!"
OP hit the nail on the head. Vote with your hard earned money. Do I still enjoy Poe? Absolutely. But they have made a lot of changes I don't like, ever since removal of eternals, so they will have to get someone else's money.

Am I playing? Nope
Am I whining? Nope
Am I giving them money? Nope
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Now you have an excuse for the next 3 months for why you lost at PoE.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"

yup. exactly this

Let me guess, these are all millennials who were raised to never hear any sort of criticism or anything other than "you win!!! YAY!"

If you think those two things are comparable, you are delusional.

The idea is hilarious though. "Hear the winds of change people! GGG hath trottled servers in favour of the big streamers! We are for the little mand behind the 45k modem!"

"
trav_dawg wrote:

Am I playing? Nope
Am I whining? Nope
Am I giving them money? Nope

And yet here you are posting on their forums on launch day
Spoiler
Bet you patched the game too

"
I'm salty as fuck and i'll spam this shit till i get banned.
"doing their work" too fucking bad, maybe GGG shoul've actually thought about the release instead of just releasing it and hoping for the best.

This is why we can't have nice things.
"Welcome to path of exile, where the rules are made up and the mods don't matter."

Free to play model = optional support = supporter titles = gamifying purchases = gotta catch em all = $$$$

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info