Severe Server Problems

Not a single response to all of their supporters asking for restarts, fucking solid.
Hope you not only fix this problem, but learn from it.
"
LaxeCas wrote:
Killed a league before it even started because you dont want to upset streamers who will have to reroll if you wipe league
"
razn wrote:
"
aaronsan wrote:
"
blehhh wrote:
The people who think they kick people for streamers are actually mentally deranged. They probably salty about the CoC nerfs too lmao, typical losers.

Go away, troll. You don't know whether they do or they don't.

Reasonable argument.

I'll be reasonable when I can login and when they roll back.
haha
"
draakisback wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
Honestly everyone, GGG 5 years ago had thousands of people logging into 1 server, now they have millions logiing into 15 servers, this content patch is arguably heavier than practically all expansions before, give them a break and trust in GGG as they have certainly earned it.

GG GGG

Good solution is to take realms DOWN and restart them after the servers stability is guaranteed...

This kind of service is fucking pathetic.

I DEMAND League Restart. Its a demn economy game, 1-3h means heaven and earth at the start of the league...

No 1-3 hours does not mean shit in a 3 month long league. no one is restarting the leagues and to do so would be idiotic.

you really dont undestand what are you talking about. you earn top currency on getting to top content the earliest. basically 2 hours advantage is like starting new league with shavs :P
Fck its raining Exalts on the inside.
Glad im not missing this ;D
"
Wolfin0 wrote:
"
LaxeCas wrote:
Killed a league before it even started because you dont want to upset streamers who will have to reroll if you wipe league

True
Fat instances? That's new! :o

Good to see you're on it!
Plz reset

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info