I would suport GGG again

If they show me a f****ing invoice showing my money was spent in upgrading the f****ing servers.
I TOOK THE DAY OFF WORK FOR THIS!
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2016, 5:19:51 PM
"
IronSteel wrote:
If they show me a f****ing invoice showing my money was spent in upgrading the f****ing servers.

Well..that was stupid of you wasn't it?
Go for a run, have a picnic or something.

You know, be a productive member of society.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
"
f3rret wrote:
"
IronSteel wrote:

Naw, this is GREAT entertainment for those of us who didn't take the day off work for this! Keep em coming!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
"
f3rret wrote:

I was debating on whether or not to go on my daily walk now or later tonight after a bit of PoE.

Thanks, GGG, for encouraging my attempts at a healthy lifestyle by preventing me from playing your dumb game.
This is a buff™
"
Dhrakken wrote:
"
f3rret wrote:
"
IronSteel wrote:

Naw, this is GREAT entertainment for those of us who didn't take the day off work for this! Keep em coming!

Still at work for 2 more hours. Think I'll get Chimera just for the lulz this is creating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info