Huge supporters of game with no login priority. GG

You would think players who've dumped hundreds or thousands of dollars into this game would get some sort of login queue priority as thanks rather than being dumped behind 10,000 new freemium characters that are afking in towns.

But nah, they already have our money I suppose.
" I... didn't actually understand the impact of the change. " -Chris 3.19 - 2022
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2016, 5:00:03 PM
That would be p2w.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Get over yourself lol
that would be pay to win indeed, albeit id love that, id be happy to throw in hundred bucks for priority to login
I just wanna play ;-;
"
Dorithe wrote:
I just wanna play ;-;

This
IGN - LeNavetBete
It would indeed be nice to play. Would also be nice when we are finally logged in, it didn't promptly kick us and put us back in the back of the queue every now and then.
" I... didn't actually understand the impact of the change. " -Chris 3.19 - 2022
p2w? b/c of que? explain that.
just look at ziggy, he's in lol.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
"
uaim wrote:
You would think players who've dumped hundreds or thousands of dollars into this game would get some sort of login queue priority as thanks rather than being dumped behind 10,000 new freemium characters that are afking in towns.

But nah, they already have our money I suppose.

Christ, that's a very slippery slope
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info