No More Pucture Traps, and No More Frost Wall Cheese!

I am very happy.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last bumped on Sep 2, 2016, 7:30:38 PM
Wait what, did I miss something in the patch notes about puncture? It would be good if they did, I'd just be surprised they bothered.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Trap support gem no longer effects damage over time. They added it to the patch notes yesterday. They did it to remote mine too. They did it to stop boss cheesing with bladefall traps and mines. So that it effects the pvp metta was probably an after thought. If they thought about it at all.

Edit: Signature changed;) The Lord's Labyrinth is just not fun. And I hate it.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Sep 2, 2016, 7:25:49 PM
Ah, true, I didn't think of the implication of that one. A very welcome change then, accidental or not. Maybe some year PvP will actually be mediocre instead of terrible.

...eh, nah.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info