[2.4][HC-SC]JUGGERNAUT Cleave league starter Uberlab Farmer

is this viable after the nerfs/buffs? and hc?
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
"
wallsh1 wrote:
is this viable after the nerfs/buffs? and hc?

I created this build exactly after nerfs/buffs,so this is viable
"
inwardheel8 wrote:
"
Aryjna wrote:
It is my first time playing (other than getting a character to 45 years ago). I want a melee marauder and cleave looks one of the most likable skills, as I dont really like whirling around all the time, or relying on totems.

If something goes wrong, how easy is it to respec? It seems that the basics of most marauder trees are similar, even if it is a totem spec. Is it possible to respec easily by switching 10-20 points?

Its possible,but why you would need to respec?

In case I want to try a different build later, or if cleave goes wrong for some reason.
- post edited : I changed my mind on IR and unwavering stance.-
Last edited by lustar on Sep 4, 2016, 3:53:41 PM
Hi, could you please make your profile public, so we could see your builds? Thanks.
Been playing this build. At Lvl 66 it works very well. Just one question: what do you mean with "conceffect(increased area)"? Which of the two do you recommend?

Thanks for build and cheers!
"
IILeoricII wrote:
Been playing this build. At Lvl 66 it works very well. Just one question: what do you mean with "conceffect(increased area)"? Which of the two do you recommend?

Thanks for build and cheers!

you swapping them:mapping with inc aoe,boss with conc
aah. ok. thanks for the response!
"
lakyljuk wrote:
Hi, could you please make your profile public, so we could see your builds? Thanks.

Done,btw i switched to dual wield axe,cause it gain much more benefit,did uberlab 5 position overall in league
Last edited by inwardheel8 on Sep 4, 2016, 6:33:50 PM
"
inwardheel8 wrote:
"
lakyljuk wrote:

Done,btw i switched to dual wield axe,cause it gain much more benefit,did uberlab 5 position overall in league

Could you explain why it gets more benefit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info