[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Nedieth wrote:
An item can have a maximum of 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes. This is also the case with Elreon multimod. The multimod itself is a suffix and counts for the total number of mods. On these rings we want 3 stats to start with, giving us room for two more after crafting multimod. On other items where you regal with one stat, you can craft 3 mods after using elreon's multimod like this:

ok thanks for clearing it up! just came back this season and there are tons and tons of stuffs I need to learn again
IGN: flaxburn
what would u recommend for LHC the trickster or occultist? if i care about bosses instead of faster map clear
Occultist is the best all-round boss killer. There is not much difference though, so I would pick depending on which regen mechanic you prefer. Occultist has steady high regen that lasts after enemies die, while trickster regen bursts more while ED is spread out on several targets. The trickster style of regen is extremely strong in low dps situations and on stuff like Atziri trash.
"
Nedieth wrote:
Occultist is the best all-round boss killer. There is not much difference though, so I would pick depending on which regen mechanic you prefer. Occultist has steady high regen that lasts after enemies die, while trickster regen bursts more while ED is spread out on several targets. The trickster style of regen is extremely strong in low dps situations and on stuff like Atziri trash.

Ah okay thanks for fast reply! I got like 5-6ex budget atm and i already have body armour/boots so i was wondering if i should buy decay weapon or not becuz they are very costly and idk if its worth buy them over the consuming dark i havent ever tried play ED with decay weapon but i kinda would want to try it
I always recommend using decay until you have a full 6L with good gem levels, so It will most likely be worth the investment.
"
Nedieth wrote:
I always recommend using decay until you have a full 6L with good gem levels, so It will most likely be worth the investment.

I plan to buy 20 lvl gems at lvl 70 and i will be using 5L so is it still worth to use decay weapon over consuming dark? I heard for boss killing consuming dark is better against bosses but for map clear its decay weapon? also what about flask wise oak is it worth to use?
Last edited by LatvianTeddybear on Apr 28, 2017, 5:40:12 PM
Also how i should do when i have decay weapon? should i just spam my ED and it will stack damage from my decay weapon?
Just get a decay weapon to begin with, then start get a good rolled Consuming Dark once you have bought everything else you need. Then you can figure out how you like to play on your own.

With a decay weapon you simply hit the target once, and then spend the rest of the time making sure wither totem is active and staying alive. You only need to hit the target as often as your ED duration is. (about 4-5 sec without inc. duration nodes).
Oh okay i bought decay weapon but i got another question i dont understand why sometimes my poison does fast damage and sometimes slow and its on the same target like i use contag+ed and lets say he lose 50% hp in like 5 seconds then when i shoot again he loses 50% hp in like 2 seconds and i dont get it why does it matter from what range i shoot ed or something?
sounds like you have your wither totem up between the shots. a full stack of 20 withers increases the damage enemies take by 140%, effectively more than doubling your DPS. The wither effect is amazing for poison.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info