[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Yeah I had a white 5l sitting in a stash, so I've alched something like this:

It ain't great, but it will do for now. Currently I'm hunting for the Blight gloves.
Last edited by viray on Jan 13, 2018, 3:04:12 PM
"
viray wrote:

It ain't great, but it will do for now. Currently I'm hunting for the Blight gloves.

You should simply search for a 6l corrupted chest on poe.trade for the colours you need.
You can easily get a 6l with life rolls and the exact colours for 20-40c and its a big upgrade. Thats what I did and used until I managed to 6L my self found shav and transitioned to lowlife.
Hi, need some help

Why use Flame Dash AND Shield charge ? I don't see what the point of 2 mvt skill.

I have some currency to buy a better chest than the Tabula +1 gem : which one choose : Cloak of defiance, Perfect form or skin of the loyal and why ?

ty
Last edited by davbang2 on Jan 13, 2018, 5:35:49 PM
"
mmmonszter wrote:
"
viray wrote:

You should simply search for a 6l corrupted chest on poe.trade for the colours you need.
You can easily get a 6l with life rolls and the exact colours for 20-40c and its a big upgrade. Thats what I did and used until I managed to 6L my self found shav and transitioned to lowlife.

I'm playing on SSF mate. Currently I'm capped on resists, so this is okay atm.
"
davbang2 wrote:
Hi, need some help

Why use Flame Dash AND Shield charge ? I don't see what the point of 2 mvt skill.

I have some currency to buy a better chest than the Tabula +1 gem : which one choose : Cloak of defiance, Perfect form or skin of the loyal and why ?

ty

Perfect Form is a Beast for safety you will feel invincible. Skin of the loyal does huge damage decent defence. Would get one of them two.
"
davbang2 wrote:
Hi, need some help

ty

Shield Charge gets stuck a lot and is unable to get over gaps. I generally use SC to get around maps, but for ledges and tight spaces, Flame Dash is amazing.

I would also include Cherubim's in the list of options:

Skin: ED DPS
Cloak: Pure EHP and mana regen assist
Perfect Form: Layered defense
Cherubim's: A bit of all of the above, but not as good for anything.

In my opinion, The Perfect Form provides more defense than the other options does as an offensive option. Skin and Cherubim's might add a total of 10-15% more DPS (if you include Blight), but The Perfect Form is a game changer for your defensive options.
ty for your answer

HF
Maybe everybody knows this but I just found out. You can get that Snowblind Grace for cheaper and it takes a bit less chrom to get the colors. Then turn it into perfect form.

What can i change in this? I feel really squishy and Izaro on last lab has me on 1 hit form skill
Is it level problem or what? ( I have 87lvl )
"
NCmply wrote:

What can i change in this? I feel really squishy and Izaro on last lab has me on 1 hit form skill
Is it level problem or what? ( I have 87lvl )

You need a socket in your ring to use Arctic Armour.
And after that you can Min/Max your resistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info