[2.6 Video Guide] Cheap "New League Viable" Warchief Totem Axe Build [HC/SC]

Ehm... I feel some lack of offensive/defensive stats showout. Can you please provide it?
I have a question about bandit choice. In cruel, why choose kill all instead of helping oak? Is one skill point better than 16% increased Physical Damage ?
Last edited by Dulthis on Sep 6, 2016, 11:30:48 AM
Phase Run doesn't seem to work too well though... However CwDT, Summon Flame Golem, GMP and Blind works good.
Nice Guide!

I Build a Warchief Marauder for my self too. Very enjoyable gameplay and suprisingly fast too.

Btw I added this Build to the Duellist Buildlist.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Last edited by eviL_Bison on Sep 7, 2016, 2:27:31 AM
Awesome guide, thank you. level 51 so far with it, having a good time. Cheers!

Making all kinds of gains.
Last edited by TheGrommen on Sep 7, 2016, 10:49:06 AM
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
I Build a Warchief Marauder for my self too. Very enjoyable gameplay and suprisingly fast too.

I chose duelist because it seems the labyrinth classes (fortify) makes it safer. What was your reason to go with mara? Just out of curiosity :)
"
hyper_ch wrote:
"
eviL_Bison wrote:

I chose duelist because it seems the labyrinth classes (fortify) makes it safer. What was your reason to go with mara? Just out of curiosity :)

Because of Chieftain Ascendancy. Fortfy is a nice add, but make my Totems Taunt is really a safty spot. And later on, I'll leech with my Totems too. At the moment my Chieftain has completed Normal and Cruel Lab, and runs at lvl 66 T2 maps. (More this evening :D)
But I'm not playing in HC, i'm too casual for that. I'm also not following LNB's guide either, but that doesn't matter at all.

Life is about 4.5k at the moment iirc (I'm at work now)- DPS is with AOS 9k and ~13k with conc.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHnBLMFLQmWC2EQzBQgFE0UcRYLF4wYkRjbGjgaVSFgJy8ppSoTLiM26DkOPAU9_ECgR35QR1hjWOVZ81orXz9hIWVNZp5nm2jycg9yqXTtdPF2rHrveyB7s3zZffWCB4TZhO-HKYdqjM-QVZBsk5mXeZ7Nn8uiAKPypzCpJ6mUrKquPq9svJ-9Nr6nwGbEFcT2xq7G2M9nz37SIdl82sHkUeoY7w7vfPAf8kH2SPcy-JP46_xL_oc=?accountName=eviL_Bison&characterName=BisonIsTheWarchief
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
My gear isn't as good :)

Lvl 62, 3k life, 6k damage I think and just arrived in Sarn.

Spoiler

Last edited by hyper_ch on Sep 7, 2016, 6:12:39 AM
Just a question, did you used some of the essences to craft you some gear?
I did that. You should do that too. Up to Tier 3 or even 4 is fine. This may help you alot.

The weapon is ok-ish for lvl 62. I used the Blood reaper (about the same dmg) until lvl 64.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I did use essences in the beginning to get all rare... then I just used what I found... next thing is, I really need to pimp my resis :) they're horrible.... time to now invest into better gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info