Just lost friend IRL over PoE vs Diablo 3 discussion

Actually I am glad it ended this way. Moron of a guy anyway. Never played PoE and raising his opinion about how superior D3 is. Chilldish really I know, but shit like this sometimes happen even between adults (30 and 34 years old)

By the way, fuck Blizzard, fuck Diablo 3 and fuck you my ex friend.
Last edited by panmisiek123 on Aug 31, 2016, 7:27:54 PM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 12:40:34 AM
if you really lost a friend over such a thing (or any other tangible thing really, including money), he wasnt a friend to begin with

so to quote jay wilson, fuck this loser ;)
"
grepman wrote:
if you really lost a friend over such a thing (or any other tangible thing really, including money), he wasnt a friend to begin with

so to quote jay wilson, fuck this loser ;)

Too bad I cant give likes for comments.
meanwhile a streamer we all know is currently playing world of warcraft instead of poe.

i won't name him since ggg is sensitive when it comes to streamers.

he was my online non-friend and now is unfollowed unsubbed. we broke up.
#squadgoals
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
panmisiek123 wrote:
Actually I am glad it ended this way. Moron of a guy anyway. Never played PoE and raising his opinion about how superior D3 is. Chilldish really I know, but shit like this sometimes happen even between adults (30 and 34 years old)

By the way, fuck Blizzard, fuck Diablo 3 and fuck you my ex friend.

Man, poor dude... not only has he lost a friend--he doesn't even know he plays teh suck game instead of teh rokxor game. Maybe one day he'll play PoE and realize the error of his ways.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Have you told this former friend that other than the platforming forgger-ish bit, there's becoming less of a difference between the two games as time goes on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info