[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Quick question, when using the non-legacy voidheart and Atziri's axe, what's the best sixth link?
Poison, Rapid Decay or Added fire?

I don't see why we'd use Poison gem + Voidheart, better drop Voidheart for a steel ring in that case, no?
IGN: Sogano
For me with this gear (lvl 83)

AW-FA-MPD-MDoFL-AFD & CE i have 107k & 172 with flask (without Taste of Hate)

Need enchant 40% damage :(
Last edited by vick666 on Sep 30, 2016, 5:53:19 PM
I know I really need the Disfavour....
Marohi 5l, belly trying for 6l, other decent gear.... lvl 89 still having trouble w/ low life only 5390
how do you link gear in forum?
googled linking items

assuming curse vul. gloves should be main priority??

edited 2x, added links, added links with non-obnoxious line breaks.
Last edited by Obamah on Oct 1, 2016, 9:06:13 PM
I was wondering if you don't want to waste a bunch of currency on crap gloves with th vulnerability. Why not just go for witch fire brew and it would really compliment to bleed and poison as well as casting a way stronger vulnerability?
"
Obamah wrote:
I know I really need the Disfavour....
Marohi 5l, belly trying for 6l, other decent gear.... lvl 89 still having trouble w/ low life only 5390
how do you link gear in forum?
googled linking items

assuming curse vul. gloves should be main priority??

Hej man, ur trouble with life is kind of Obvious. U have no life on one of ur rings, ur second ring only 32. Ur boots also have no life. Ur belly is only a 33%. So u have enough potential to upgrade. And u can also get life Jewels if u got jewel nodes
Last edited by Psycomantje on Oct 1, 2016, 4:08:56 AM

Finally,i bought this helm.

Last edited by vick666 on Oct 1, 2016, 6:01:42 AM
hey i am thinking to start ur build whit 6 exalted budget :) how is the speed overall mapping ? and how good is this build at red maps t12-15?friend tryed facebreaker and sayd it has huge survival issues and isnt that fast .And is this leveling tree same as it should stay on endgame or is there going to be any point changes?
Last edited by PaigrandeTV on Oct 1, 2016, 6:25:59 AM
Thx for awsome build :)

Currently lvl 86 build is great, first i start as chiftein and it was great for first few atziri kills with hezmana, but i thought that i want more dmg :D so i respec into berserker and it was great decision. I must admit I loose some defence, but IMO it was worth it. After a lot of diffrent yellow maps and few red, i had only problem only with 2 things, full buffed uber izaro and chaos warbands in T15 overgrown ruin, because i have something like 4,5k life(need more life on gear).

Yesterday i bought new rare axe, because 2-3 times i die in third uber izaro fight when he had something like 1-5% of life, so bleed will be enough to kill him IMO, and 4 chests key run is great for makeing currency. Now i need to improve my gear for more life.

So far try one map and atziri with new axe(was very late, so didn't have more time), and it was awsome, bleed give a lot od dps. If someone can't afford atziri axe imo should buy something like this for now. I bought mine for 2EX already 5L. There are 2 simillar on poe.trade for 3 and 4 EX if someone want it.

What do you people think about this flask? I use it and it is great additional dps, but sometimes it is pain in the ass when you want kill something and it is pushed out of totems range. I'm not sure if i should use it or just sold it, when i someday will buy taste.

Last edited by DemoN_M4U on Oct 1, 2016, 6:39:22 AM

i want to upgrade this axe atziri one also i am chieftain if i add bleed to smillar dps axe is it ok for faster clearing i have no idea
"
PaigrandeTV wrote:
hey i am thinking to start ur build whit 6 exalted budget :) how is the speed overall mapping ? and how good is this build at red maps t12-15?friend tryed facebreaker and sayd it has huge survival issues and isnt that fast .And is this leveling tree same as it should stay on endgame or is there going to be any point changes?

The Tree has some minor diffrences in comparison to what im using now (the "shaper special" tree). The mapping speed is almost identical to the facebreaker build. I recommend you have a look at some of the videos. I would say that the clearing is pretty fast but not on the level of Blade Vortex or Discharger builds.

"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
Thx for awsome build :)

Currently lvl 86 build is great, first i start as chiftein and it was great for first few atziri kills with hezmana, but i thought that i want more dmg :D so i respec into berserker and it was great decision. I must admit I loose some defence, but IMO it was worth it. After a lot of diffrent yellow maps and few red, i had only problem only with 2 things, full buffed uber izaro and chaos warbands in T15 overgrown ruin, because i have something like 4,5k life(need more life on gear).

Yesterday i bought new rare axe, because 2-3 times i die in third uber izaro fight when he had something like 1-5% of life, so bleed will be enough to kill him IMO, and 4 chests key run is great for makeing currency. Now i need to improve my gear for more life.

So far try one map and atziri with new axe(was very late, so didn't have more time), and it was awsome, bleed give a lot od dps. If someone can't afford atziri axe imo should buy something like this for now. I bought mine for 2EX already 5L. There are 2 simillar on poe.trade for 3 and 4 EX if someone want it.

What do you people think about this flask? I use it and it is great additional dps, but sometimes it is pain in the ass when you want kill something and it is pushed out of totems range. I'm not sure if i should use it or just sold it, when i someday will buy taste.

Im happy youre enjoying the build. I recommend you to aim for a disfavour. Youre axe pretty good. You should farm normal Atziri for Hope fragments or Uber Lab for enchants and sell them to get a Disfavour.

In regards of the flask I think its still one of the best you could use. The knockback is kind of annoying sometimes but its also pretty useful in other situations (vaal trio). The damage boost from the flask is too good too give up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info