[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

With rite of ruin do you need unwavering stance?
As I mentioned earlier, I'm going with swords till I get enough currency for atziri's axe.

Just upgraded to this one

Pulling around 60k/totem with inc aoe on a 5L right now. 95k/totem with conc effect.

Selling my old one by the way for who wants too, 1.5ex

IGN: Sogano
Hey,

Thanks a lot for the brilliant build. It is for the first time that I find the playstyle completely safe while also doing amazing damage.

Currently at Level 85 berserker (6 Asc points) and 5K Life, 97K dps (135 K with Conc Eff Lvl 1) (With Hatred, HoA and Totem up at hideout) and 156K (218 K with Conc Effect Lvl 1) after popping Atziri's promise and Lion's roar.

Current gear looks like this (Resists capped and Chaos Res at +18% in Merc). Just about managed to get the intelligence to 109, gotta take it to 111 to make Inc Aoe to level 20.

Spoiler

1. Should I switch out Added Fire in favour of Rapid Decay ?

2. Armor is 6612, can't see how to make it more without losing out on something else in gear.

3. Any idea how increased vulnerability effect enchant works ? Would another enchant be better than this ?

I finnaly taken down Shaper in Essence, second try (first I wasn't really prepared for this fight...). 2 portals left, one lost to Lags on malachai (...) second zana somehow died and He did those purple balls phase, two more but I dont really remember what happened xD, probably just got hit by those yellow balls or stepped into vortex. Some my stats: Level 94, Berserker subclass, 5,9 k life, 202k dps with conc and Poison. No Voidheart still. I dont think I need it over some other things that normal ring can provide. After a few tries I think Id do him deathless, It just takes some practice.
Last edited by Vindarfael on Sep 18, 2016, 2:37:46 PM
Why did you use Melee Physical Damage On Full Life? Is it based off your totem or your hp. And would it be ineffective if your hp isnt full?
"
andylee92 wrote:
Why did you use Melee Physical Damage On Full Life? Is it based off your totem or your hp. And would it be ineffective if your hp isnt full?

It is a Huge huge boost to your damage (49% MORE damage at Level 20). "MORE" means multiplicative ("Increased damage" is additive with other damage modifiers). So your total physical damage you are doing right now is multiplied by 1.49.

(http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Melee_Damage_on_Full_Life_Support)

It works when the player in on full life. Even if you use any auras linked to blood magic thus reserving a bit of your life, this support fails to work.

It is very useful especially for this build because your totems take all the aggro generally and you are safe away from damage done by most packs, which allows this support to proc for most of the practical play time.

Also, while chieftain has a good life leech and berserker has a healing warcry, it is easy to be on full life constantly. (and since the totem hits more than 2 times per second, even if you stay at maximum life for one second, the totem would have hit the mobs with the increased damage more than twice. So it is a very practical choice !
Last edited by Sssshhiivv on Sep 18, 2016, 3:47:06 PM
Very dissapointed today... I tried Uber Atziri (After farming by myself all the fragments (I melt normal atziri) and I was not even able to pass over doble vaal boss. (5,5K life, 100K dps without flasks, up to 150K with aziri and lion ON)

This is my current gear:

What I am doing wrong?
Last edited by vydal on Sep 18, 2016, 4:59:17 PM

is this a good axe to put the bleeding mod on i think its 459pDPS

usinging kondo's sword atm but wanna switch to axe thento atziri axe when i get the funds
Hi GornoDD, what should i upgrade now?

Spoiler
"
vydal wrote:
Very dissapointed today... I tried Uber Atziri (After farming by myself all the fragments (I melt normal atziri) and I was not even able to pass over doble vaal boss. (5,5K life, 100K dps without flasks, up to 150K with aziri and lion ON)

This is my current gear:

What I am doing wrong?

There was some special strategy necessary for double Vaal. I don't remember what it was though...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info