[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Well, did some adjusting and now at 4.4k life, 33k dps with totems, 7.5k armour and of course capped res. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Spoiler

But, what to upgrade now?
My hovercraft is full of eels!
Last edited by Xenophide on Sep 18, 2016, 5:11:18 AM
Hi.
First - i want to thank You for great guide.

I was rolling similar triple-warchief build in prohecy with hierophant and was great.

Now i put stuff on my Marauder on standard after adjusting passives.

Difference is i'm using 2h rare mace, not a Disfavour - applying bleed and poison with legacy voidheart. i feel great with this build, mapping is a breeze. The only upgrade i can get is a pair of gloves with vulnerability on hit i think.

My tree is not ended yet, i need few more points to get bludgeon and mace damage nodes and maybe 1-2 jewel sockets.

If could You get a look at my character "Velergorf" - maybe u will have some thoughts how can i improve it more?

Btw - i'm not using devoto's atm (but have one in stash) - i have good rare helmet with 40% warchief for higher maps (allows me to overcap resists including chaos).

One more - You can put into guide, that nice option for lower tier maps (up to T10) is "Deidbellow" fated wersion of "deidbell" helmet, testing it now. With Warbringer it gives perma +20% movement speed and attack speed - and is really cheap.

i'm wondering if its time for me to migrate to chieftain - some advice?

Thats all for now, cheers.

P.S. Sorry for my english, not my first language.

Edit - in weapon i have little mess - testing applying vulnerability with HoI, and using free slots for levelling gems. And testing melee splash gem with warchief for clearing packs.
Last edited by Borehed on Sep 18, 2016, 5:39:22 AM
Playing this build in ESC and it is a lot of fun and really destroys all maps i've done so far (highest was t8 and atziri so far).

As now I have unlocked Uberlab I would like to know how much damage and life is recomended for doing safe Uberizaro. Right now I am siiting at 4.9k life and 67k conc effect dps in hideout. Do you think I could do it? Don't want to waste an Offering. I'll put my gear in the spoiler (saving for disfavour at the moment).

Spoiler

Don't mind the gems and links

PS: Playing as Berserker
IGN (Standard): UberFukker
IGN (Essence): Talamoanator

"The track of your life has come to me, and it goes no further. I am your end, your utter obliteration!"
- Cnaiür urs Skiotha
Hi Gorno, another question, hope you don't mind.

Recently got my 6L.

I was wondering if there would be significant dps loss if i replaced Melee Damage on Full Life with Added Fire Damage.

Thanks for the great build again! :)
Last edited by zyidzen on Sep 18, 2016, 7:22:39 AM
"
zyidzen wrote:
I was wondering if there would be significant dps loss if i replaced Meele Damage on Full Life with Added Fire Damage.

This is due to me unable to stay on full life more than 50% of the time.

AFD is *really* bad with physical DoT builds. Poison and bleed are a significant part of your damage and they scale from physical damage of initial hit. Even excluding bleed and poison, you don't have any fire pen so that fire damage is mostly just DPS stat padding. Also the elemental damage auras you're already using are % of your physical damage, so increasing your physical damage increases their damage too.

I'd rather have 49% more damage with mediocre uptime, than way below 10% more damage all the time.
Last edited by chinz on Sep 18, 2016, 7:35:46 AM
"
chinz wrote:
"
zyidzen wrote:
I was wondering if there would be significant dps loss if i replaced Meele Damage on Full Life with Added Fire Damage.

This is due to me unable to stay on full life more than 50% of the time.

AFD is *really* bad with physical DoT builds. Poison and bleed are a significant part of your damage and they scale from physical damage of initial hit. Even excluding bleed and poison, you don't have any fire pen so that fire damage is mostly just DPS stat padding. Also the elemental damage auras you're already using are % of your physical damage, so increasing your physical damage increases their damage too.

I'd rather have 49% more damage with mediocre uptime, than way below 10% more damage all the time.

Thanks a lot for the clarification!
I'm not sure, but maybe Rapid decay would work well with bleeding/poison better than AFD.

Thought about using this flask?
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
But it is aura, and on higher tier You should focus on keeping distance from mobs, when Your totems are slap slap slap :).
You rather need something to apply curse on hit - gloves are best with no doubt. IMHO.
Hey couple questions first in essence league should I still use voidheart and if my gear is very similar to your standard build then I should use chieftain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info