[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

First, I would like to say thanks to you. This build brings an interesting, not boring, but safe gameplay.
Progressing is visible - every new piece of equipment makes a difference.
For example, once I get 6 L Marohi Erqui, I've found that poison is awesome!
As Disfavour is'nt cheap, Marohi Berserker rocks. Huge Area of effect (even with concentrated effect), huge damage.
Also, build has High survival - you can run around bad things, while your totems killing them.

Only 1 question - I've read there, that non-legacy voidheart isnt upgrade for Marohi bers, and i should wait for Disfavour and Chieftain. Am I wrong?
For now, my 6 L is Warchief - FA - Melee physical - Conc - Poison - Damage on full life. Everything as you said. Can't imagine better setup for now.

That is the best and funniest build I ever played. After boring EQ, glass archers, boring CA, noise fliker, Warchief looks like a sunshine in the dark night, like a Poison in the cup of enemy, like an arrow in the deers eye.

Have a good drops everyone, and I'm also waiting for a build upgrades and new ideas there!
Last edited by crazydvarf on Sep 17, 2016, 9:58:07 AM
Level 89 now and still haven't found a Trial of Lingering Pain! Can't wait for those final 2 points. Also, working with a rare axe atm with decent pDPS but can't wait for a disfavour.

Yesterday, this dropped and I was thinking about going to the facebreaker totem build until I get a disfavour.
Thoughts anyone?
Someone must be telling me something! Two minutes after posting above, this dropped:
"
Someone must be telling me something! Two minutes after posting above, this dropped:

that is your destiny.
Why can i not run herald of ash once i have atziris disfavour?
"
Wuusa1993 wrote:
Why can i not run herald of ash once i have atziris disfavour?

You can with disfavour, because of +2 gem support mod for enlighten. But if you dont have disfavour and want to use rare 2Haxe with bleed mode on it, there is possible way with masters craft. But you wont get 3rd aura. (Hatred+AA+Herald of Ash) Correct me somebody if i'm wrong.
Last edited by Die_Sm1L1ng on Sep 17, 2016, 12:50:03 PM
I'm a bit confused. I see in the main guide that we should be using poison support as our 6th link if we have Disfavour, but also see mention of using rapid decay and voidheart.

Currently I am using an added fire damage support. If I don't use a voidheart, and only disfavour, which should I use?

Thanks for clarifying.

"
crazydvarf wrote:
"

that is your destiny.

I ended up selling both and got my-

You sold Abyssus + Facebreakers for 11ex? Can I get the name of the person?

You see, my family has this bridge we wanted to see if someone would buy...
Last edited by ZenEnott on Sep 17, 2016, 11:52:37 PM
"
ZenEnott wrote:
You sold Abyssus + Facebreakers for 11ex? Can I get the name of the person?

You see, my family has this bridge we wanted to see if someone would buy...

Nah, sold Abyssus for 1.5ex and FB for 2 or 2.5. I had to wheel and deal for the rest! I got some good rare drops and 2 unique jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info