[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

How do you counter chill and freeze? Only by flask? This is my No.1 enemy. Chilled/Frozen and nuked.
I have almost all items
Spoiler

Any ideas what to buy next?
I am real upset with the game currently, I figured I would do my own 6L belly of the beast. I am currently 2179 fuses into this crap.....will it ever?????
Biggest question is what gems are good in the jewel slots? other than that, this physical build seems fun, and I am currently leveling through essence league. Thanks alot for the guide!
"
TerryWoT wrote:
How do you counter chill and freeze? Only by flask? This is my No.1 enemy. Chilled/Frozen and nuked.

Well If you like you can alwys use an Alphas Howl as Helmet. This also opens up the option to 6L your Disfavour and put all AW gems in there.

I use my flask to get me out of trouble and I havent really ran into any issues with this method.

"
Radman126 wrote:
Biggest question is what gems are good in the jewel slots? other than that, this physical build seems fun, and I am currently leveling through essence league. Thanks alot for the guide!

Well there is a section in the build "Equipment" that pretty much covers that topic.
I have 31k dps with totems up, 3.6k life, 6.3k armour. What should I upgrade next?

Spoiler
My hovercraft is full of eels!
Your jewelry, and that includes the belt, of course.
"
ZenEnott wrote:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what stats should I be aiming for on my jewellery? (include values too if possible)

Also, what kind of budget might I need for these pieces?
My hovercraft is full of eels!
"
Xenophide wrote:
"
ZenEnott wrote:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what stats should I be aiming for on my jewellery? (include values too if possible)

Also, what kind of budget might I need for these pieces?

for me, i looked to cap resists, health, and if possible "adds x to x pdmg"
Hi GornoDD! First of all, this is my first totem build and now Im really enjoy it. I Just have 1 silly question: Can unique monster (Izaro, Atziri,...) be taunted ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info