[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

lmaoing @ the "budget" section.

At least in Legacy, items with similar attributes are 1ex each... and for some reason this league has 1ex = 100ch so go figure.

Anyway these 20/20 gems are pretty unrealistic and i'm sure they add a good chunk of dps to the tooltip so a better option would be to just buy lvl 14 gems from vendor and give a better DPS idea with that gear.

Otherwise a good build, but i'm finding it kinda expensive at least in this league.
I'm probably missing something as this is my first character, but I'm having some issues with my dexterity being too low to use any axes.

I'm level 54 now, and my axe is ilvl 37. Is this normal? Should I grab some +dex items, even if their other stats are worse than what I'm currently using?

Thanks for the advice!
"
Anathema123 wrote:
I'm probably missing something as this is my first character, but I'm having some issues with my dexterity being too low to use any axes.

I'm level 54 now, and my axe is ilvl 37. Is this normal? Should I grab some +dex items, even if their other stats are worse than what I'm currently using?

Thanks for the advice!

For this build u need to grab some dex on gear and/or in the skilltree. For the endgame you should have your dexterity at about 140.
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
"
Anathema123 wrote:

Thanks for the advice!

Once you get a Devoto's at level 67 you should be good for Dex. I found Int hard to come by. So one option would be to pick up some on the tree and spec out of it later, or get some on the early gear. You could also try something like a Cauteriser that doesn't require much Dex.
Just one question - how the hell can i get those corrupted Veruso's gloves with "Vulnerability"?? There is just a very few on the market right now but no one with 4L 2blue and 2red sockets!
Should I buy more uncorrupted gloves and try to Vaal them?
Need Vorici lvl 8 so you can recraft corrupted gear colors. Just ask in game, someone will help you.
So i have a Theory. Im roughly 600k dps with everything rolling, but the interesting thing is my resistances are 165/165/165...should i go Wise Oak? Or is it just overkill
Last edited by DrPriapism on May 3, 2017, 10:28:54 PM
"
DrPriapism wrote:
So i have a Theory. Im roughly 600k dps with everything rolling, but the interesting thing is my resistances are 165/165/165...should i go Wise Oak? Or is it just overkill

overkill, for fun u can use oak, anyway 600k is enough to do everything?:)
Last edited by Sztefen1 on May 5, 2017, 10:05:13 PM
Just two qustions - I saw in the gear setup in this guide a 4L with Molten Shell instead of Vaal haste. It was a mistake or just temporary usage?
Secondly - Vaal Haste hast to be cast manualy - is not triggered by CWDT gem right?
Last edited by mlokos on May 6, 2017, 4:15:21 PM
"
Vecdin wrote:
"
Hi there.

But I'm confused about the auras.

With Empower (not leveled up yet), it reserves around 95% of my aura with just HoA and Hatred.

Should I level up Empower to lvl 3 and then use it w/ them to be able to use Arctic Armour too?

Would only HoA and Hatred work fine till then? As you know, Empower takes a long time to get powered up, meh.

Thank you in advance.

Hey dude, try Enlighten, not Empower

Fabulous! TYVM! i'll check it and get back.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info