[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Would anyone mind taking a look at my build for this guide and letting me know if I have any glaring issues? Bad gem combos, bad pieces of equipment, missed opportunities, etc.? I'm still working on getting a decent boot and helmet augment out of labs, so hopefully that comes along soon... Any and all advice is appreciated!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ramziese/characters

Thanks,
Ramzie
Level: 89
Passives
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQHnBLMFLQmWC2EQzBQgFE0YkRjbGjgaVSFgIZAnLymlKhMuIzGeNug5DjrhPAU8LT38QKBEnka3R35QR1O7Vw1YY1jlWfNaK18_X9BhIWVNZadl8GZUZp5o8nIPcql07XTxdU52rHrveyB7dHuMfNl9-4IHg1-DzITZhO-FUodqjM-QVZBsk5mUb5d5ns2fy6IAo_KmV6aNpzCnbaknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLc-u568n702vqfAZsNoxPbGrsbYz37SIdNv2L3ZYdrB4NjkUeoQ6hjrCe8O73zwH_JB8kX2SPcy-F_4k_xL_gr-a_6H?accountName=DrPriapism&characterName=PriapismIsTrashAtHC

Gear
Spoiler

Thoroughly impressed with this builds consistency. Just recently bought the Vuln on gloves corruption for 4ex, what an amazing improvement. Really would like to finish out the levels and add more Jewels, some of these triple dipping power house jewels add around 5-6k tooltip. Sitting just above 5100 HP and (75%)135% all resist (136 fire, fuck you ocd). Also finish my 19/20 gems.
Last edited by DrPriapism on Apr 25, 2017, 12:55:04 AM
"
DrPriapism wrote:
Level: 89
Passives
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQHnBLMFLQmWC2EQzBQgFE0YkRjbGjgaVSFgIZAnLymlKhMuIzGeNug5DjrhPAU8LT38QKBEnka3R35QR1O7Vw1YY1jlWfNaK18_X9BhIWVNZadl8GZUZp5o8nIPcql07XTxdU52rHrveyB7dHuMfNl9-4IHg1-DzITZhO-FUodqjM-QVZBsk5mUb5d5ns2fy6IAo_KmV6aNpzCnbaknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLc-u568n702vqfAZsNoxPbGrsbYz37SIdNv2L3ZYdrB4NjkUeoQ6hjrCe8O73zwH_JB8kX2SPcy-F_4k_xL_gr-a_6H?accountName=DrPriapism&characterName=PriapismIsTrashAtHC

Gear
Spoiler

Thoroughly impressed with this builds consistency. Just recently bought the Vuln on gloves corruption for 4ex, what an amazing improvement. Really would like to finish out the levels and add more Jewels, some of these triple dipping power house jewels add around 5-6k tooltip. Sitting just above 5100 HP and (75%)135% all resist (136 fire, fuck you ocd). Also finish my 19/20 gems.

Really like your build and your jewels. Looks a lot like my build at the moment. I really like the unique belt. Will have a look at it.

Just as a small note, you should consider going over 135% resist for ele weakness maps/necros ...
"
pwn3dsoh4rd wrote:
cool build , like dot dmg.
Why we skip cluster "bloodletting"? 25%attack damage againist bleeding enemies.

My gear at 83lvl:

I'm not sure if Bloodletting will work with this build.
Also you will use one "useless" skillpoint to get to this note, by having chance to cause bleeding on hit whilst holding disfavour already...

But try it out and report please..
Hi there.
I just spent an ex to revamp my Facebreaker + Abyssus + Gruthkul's to your build. Also sold my Tukohama's for a good Disfavour. I'm happy with the defense now but lacking about 500 HP.

But I'm confused about the auras.

With Empower (not leveled up yet), it reserves around 95% of my aura with just HoA and Hatred.

Should I level up Empower to lvl 3 and then use it w/ them to be able to use Arctic Armour too?

Would only HoA and Hatred work fine till then? As you know, Empower takes a long time to get powered up, meh.

Thank you in advance.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
Just a quick fix, Quantity is only available in Standard (and legacy), not Rarity. Following the build, finding it very strong on SSF :)
Big nerf to phys as a source of bleed/poison in 3.0...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Hi there.

But I'm confused about the auras.

With Empower (not leveled up yet), it reserves around 95% of my aura with just HoA and Hatred.

Should I level up Empower to lvl 3 and then use it w/ them to be able to use Arctic Armour too?

Would only HoA and Hatred work fine till then? As you know, Empower takes a long time to get powered up, meh.

Thank you in advance.

Hey dude, try Enlighten, not Empower
How do you achieve faster clear speeds?

Even with fast boots I still have to stay near totems for them to attack so I cannot move so quickly. I love this build because of dmg, but the totems have about a 1.5 second delay before attacking and I have to stay near them.

You can't just drop and go. This hinders clear speed a lot.
Just read the new damage over time dev post and I'm wondering how this is going to impact this build.

Does anyone have any insights into what we can expect? What we may have to change to keep this build working or to optimize it after the changes go live?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info