[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
AsuraStrike1 wrote:
Just noticed that voidheart still has 100% chance to poison on essence league.
So we can grab that and get another gem for the 6link. Which would that be? Added Fire Damage?

You could drop poison and probably even disfavor since its much more expensive (although Voidheart Bleed proc chance isnt 100%). Im straight up using added fire right now in a 5L instead of aoe/conc and its giving me about 8k damage bringing me up to about 35k/totem pre-flasks. I find the base aoe radius fine for me and my playstyle.

"
Derdy wrote:
sorry if i did not catch it but i would like to ask how does this build generate and maintain endurance charges.

is it able to keep endurance charges at max most of the time to keep the shock immunity from the gloves?
Enduring cry is what OP seems to use for charge generation, but his build is very flexible, i dont even use the gloves and rarely even need the endurance charges and i can just get shock immunity from flasks if i need it.
Last edited by KageKami on Sep 5, 2016, 11:49:20 PM
ok thanks, i was thinking of using lightning coil and that shock immunity would be nice. im thinking about using fragility but lol that would be 3 jewel sockets just to get shock immunity, easily not worth it.
"
Jadran wrote:
"
etoilee wrote:
First of all, thanks a lot for this awesome build! Started playing this one in Essence and boy what a blast!
I really like how this build is played and man I just love seeing enemies melt.

Currently finishing Merciless and managed to cap my resists. I've been mostly self found except for the axe but I'm wondering if my gear would be enough to try to attempt Atziri once I hit the end-game? It would be my first attempt if ever.

I'm in a similar spot, just started mapping and will attempt Atziri in my seventies when my resistances are capped. Nice ax, btw :) I'm still on a 4L, using this:

Need to do Cruel and Merci lab (boy I hate those spike traps) and then try Atziri. There is so much content to look forward to!

Thanks, bought the axe for 1c. It was a second-hand one I guess since the seller was in a rush and I just happened to be lucky and immediately saw it.

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
matt813 wrote:
OP Build

Just did Atziri at level 75 on 5 link with level 15 AW Totem and 390 dps Kaom Primacy.
Died once cause i didnt find the right clone at first split.

You can kill three ecept the one with the mirror. You can kill even this one since the totems mostly just oneshot it.

I hope youre liking the build

"
etoilee wrote:
First of all, thanks a lot for this awesome build! Started playing this one in Essence and boy what a blast!
I really like how this build is played and man I just love seeing enemies melt.

Currently finishing Merciless and managed to cap my resists. I've been mostly self found except for the axe but I'm wondering if my gear would be enough to try to attempt Atziri once I hit the end-game? It would be my first attempt if ever.

You can give it a go I think. Im bit worried about your lifepool. You need to have some decent doding skills going on. But on the other hand thats some good training for Uber Atziri (cause these almost always oneshot) :)

Im happy everyones having a good time with the build.

Around how much life is good for Atziri if you don't mind me asking? Also I'm wondering if a 450+ pdps axe will be an upgrade on my Kaom's? If so, how would I be able to know if I can craft a bleeding master mod on it?

Sorry about those questions, honestly it's embarrassing but the farthest I've been was in Talisman league doing tier 10 maps. Never tried any of this end-game atziri-esque type of maps before.

Once again, a very very nice build! God bless you mate!
Last edited by etoilee on Sep 6, 2016, 3:28:03 AM
"
etoilee wrote:
If so, how would I be able to know if I can craft a bleeding master mod on it?

Causes bleeding on hit needs an open prefix. When you look on poe.trade it should only have to red p's quoted and no mastercraft mod on it like flat phys or % phys or something like that. If you have selffound / selfcraft an axe you can check it via low level vagan if a prefix craft like elemental damage (available at lvl 3) or weapon elemental damage is possible to craft (when you hover over it and it says "This item may not have another open prefix mod" it's not possible).
"
Derdy wrote:
ok thanks, i was thinking of using lightning coil and that shock immunity would be nice. im thinking about using fragility but lol that would be 3 jewel sockets just to get shock immunity, easily not worth it.
Lightning coil would be great but problem is since we use body armour for our 5-6 link it would be insanely expensive to get like a 5-6 coil, belly, carcass, etc. A lot cheaper to just get a 6L base for a exalt or two.

A 6L unique chest would be SUPER end game due to its cost. Honestly ive never even run shock immunity flasks and ive never had a problem surviving, you stay at a distance from most real damage sources anyway.

"
Around how much life is good for Atziri if you don't mind me asking? Also I'm wondering if a 450+ pdps axe will be an upgrade on my Kaom's? If so, how would I be able to know if I can craft a bleeding master mod on it?

Sorry about those questions, honestly it's embarrassing but the farthest I've been was in Talisman league doing tier 10 maps. Never tried any of this end-game atziri-esque type of maps before.

Not sure about the atziri question, but a 450pdps axe would be a huge upgrade. I went from a Kaom's to a 411pdps Hezmana and got around 4-5k tooltip dps.

To craft bleeding you need an open prefix slot iirc (check vagans wiki page to be sure) and a level 7 vagan + 2 divine orbs. Honestly, id probably just get a really high pdps axe and a voidheart. Might even be cheaper to get both of those than an axe with an open prefix.
Last edited by KageKami on Sep 6, 2016, 5:00:43 AM
"
"

Not sure about the atziri question, but a 450pdps axe would be a huge upgrade. I went from a Kaom's to a 411pdps Hezmana and got around 4-5k tooltip dps.

To craft bleeding you need an open prefix slot iirc (check vagans wiki page to be sure) and a level 7 vagan + 2 divine orbs. Honestly, id probably just get a really high pdps axe and a voidheart. Might even be cheaper to get both of those than an axe with an open prefix.

For softcore Atziri get around 4,5k life and bring resistance flasks. If you want to be very safe then get over 5k life.
Totem playstyle is safe in general and Atziri fight is mostly about mechanics and preparation. Just check before what to do/avoid and it will be fine.

About Kaom's - because of culling strike you get around 12% more dps than what you see on tooltip. Also culling strike in itself is very usefull for bosses with enrage (or Izaro to finish last phase quickly).
After 390dps Kaom's I would switch to weapon with at least 440dps+ (unless it has bleed mod).

18c for chest

1ex for Axe (430 pDPS)
7c + 2div for craft

35k dps in battle with IncAoE
Last edited by _Slaviator_ on Sep 6, 2016, 7:49:28 AM
Small update on my Essence progress. Level 87, 5L Marohi 410dps. Normal Atziri and Uber lab done. Really strong for what I put in this build. The most expensive item is Marohi. Right now im debating between buying 530 pdps Axe for 5ex or farming for like a week to buy 10-12 ex disfavor. Id have some monies left for 6L if id buy that rare axe. Do you guys think that would be enough for uber Atziri? Id have like 5.3k HP or smth like that.
"
AsuraStrike1 wrote:
Just noticed that voidheart still has 100% chance to poison on essence league.
So we can grab that and get another gem for the 6link. Which would that be? Added Fire Damage?

HOLY SHIT DUDE!

I was 100% that ive read its posion chance was around 30-40%. This makes this a new BIS ring.
Rapid Decay >>> here we come! enjoy your 39% MORE Dot dps! This is HUGE!

I need to update the gear section. but im on a short vacation atm and can play only on my shitty laptop. Im back on thursday in full swing.

Please if some experienced playes could jump in and answer the questions for me sometimes would be nice.
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 6, 2016, 10:41:49 AM
I added a quite BIG update to the build wich buffs our damage by ALOT!

New Gear:
Spoiler

also did a double core with enfeeble for the first time. Died a few times but its done!
Last edited by GornoDD on Sep 6, 2016, 12:39:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info