[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
yissus wrote:
whats the difference of this build and the one that use facebreakers glove and abyssus helmet?

Its tankier for that said reason and alot cheaper overall with about the same damage or even higher damage output by causing bleed/poison.

[/quote]

So...let me understand...until we get atziri disfavour its better to go with facebreaker and abyssus and not with a 2 hand rare axe?
Regarding Berserker ascendancy... wouldn't it be better to get Warbringer before Aspect of Carnage? Doesn't AoC make merc lab more difficult due to the 10% more damage taken? Damage seems to be quite sufficient without AoC. Obviously You want it for higher levels, but especially when starting out, seems to me Warbringer > AoC makes more sense than the other way around.
I couldn't play today but here is my stuff so far at lvl 69 :

"

This build is awesome, can't wait to try this build in higher content.
Next step is vuln on hit gloves, 5l belly and craft % atk spd on the weapon (I also need to cap elem res).

Cheers
Should fortify support gen be used instead of melee damage on full life if you only have low quality gems? Damage difference is only 5%? I see for high quality gems it makes another 10% difference but for low quality might be better to go for fortify as it is always on and gives additional defense to totem. Also if fortify is OK might be worth grabbing Rampart passive?
Just noticed that voidheart still has 100% chance to poison on essence league.
So we can grab that and get another gem for the 6link. Which would that be? Added Fire Damage?
Last edited by AsuraStrike1 on Sep 5, 2016, 6:59:14 PM
How does this build do damage to packs...

I was running

AW - AOE - MELEE FULL LIFE - Melee phys - Faster attacks...

And its only single target damage.. is that normal?
"
yongsoo wrote:
How does this build do damage to packs...

I was running

AW - AOE - MELEE FULL LIFE - Melee phys - Faster attacks...

And its only single target damage.. is that normal?

Were you using ancestral protector and not warchief?
Last edited by MajWoody on Sep 5, 2016, 9:05:07 PM
I am using a build based on this one and love it so far. One question I have that I can't figure out is if the totems can gain onslaught from the "Slaughter" node on the far left under "Cleaving". I am not seeing an icon pop up for it so was curious.
Hi man, Im doing deathless atziri runs now and im doing it very fast. Are you recommending just doing atziri runs to farm for items to kill uber?
sorry if i did not catch it but i would like to ask how does this build generate and maintain endurance charges.

is it able to keep endurance charges at max most of the time to keep the shock immunity from the gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info