[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Oh ok - just need to try and get this next level then I'll give the lab a go. I expect I will die a few (dozen) times!

I see that with the 3.0.0 release that double dipping is being removed. Will that affect this build?
"
I see that with the 3.0.0 release that double dipping is being removed. Will that affect this build?

Source, please?
- TroubiCZ
Last edited by trouba on Feb 15, 2017, 8:28:18 AM
The PCGamer news article.

http://www.pcgamer.com/path-of-exile-the-fall-of-oriath-expansion-adds-five-acts-and-a-whole-lot-of-deicide/

Third paragraph from the bottom they state that GGG is eliminating double-dipping to allow them to produce more balanced builds going forward.

From what I can tell this will affect our bleeds but not our poisons? So maybe a reasonable nerf against fast moving bosses but probably not too big a deal against a lot of other mobs / bosses? Just wondering if this will mean Disfavor's will be cheaper next season due to this coming in in 3.0.0 - what do you think?
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Feb 15, 2017, 3:54:43 PM
i'm very confused... how does one level with fire trap and firestorm as a marauder?
Playing this build on HC Breach right now. Totems are pretty amusing up to level 35. Though Bringer of Rain is ~35 chaos, makes me sad. The league ending soon means if I live I'll be in regular hc where bringer of rain is 120 chaos ;_;

I should buy it soon then lol.
"
i'm very confused... how does one level with fire trap and firestorm as a marauder?

Umm - just socket those skills into a wand or sceptre???

I'm guessing if this is your first playthrough then you might not have immediate access to those skills in which case I leveled using a 2H maul or axe and used ground slam for the most part. Switched to sunder a bit later on. Although you could always buy them off poe trade if you wanted - I don't expect they will cost very much at all.

But a spellcasting marauder is viable; pretty much anything is viable on your normal playthrough it seems.

Anyway just hit 93 today and so I re-specced my tree slightly:

Moved out of Unwavering Stance and Iron Reflexes, lost one of the armour life nodes and specced out of the axe cluster below deadly techniques. Moved those points into the axe wheel with wrecking ball and executioner. Seemed to gain another 10k dps or so. Went from 59% armour reduction to 54% but gained 17% chance to evade. Went down from 6,100 life to 5,940 ish so if I do ever hit 94 I'll probably get that armour / life node back.

Initial testing seems to be that it plays extremely similarly to what I am used to. The lack of stun immunity does not appear to have been an issue. But I do kill bosses a second or two faster. Will keep playing till the league ends as I would love to get some quality into my gems.

Overall, very happy with the build - I never got to the really high end maps but that was by choice rather then anything else. Just hoping to get the 24 achievements to finish off the league with a portal MTX - not sure if I'll manage it at this point but it's something to keep me going.

The new league looks awesome - pretty pumped for it!!

Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Feb 17, 2017, 5:39:36 AM
Hi, Nuper here.

Im trying to run this build actually lvl 84 ~50k dps.

I have a question about jewels. You say "Physical Damage (all kinds eg. Physical with Axes)".
I was testing it out since I didnt really understand what you meant, and as an example Physical with bows doesn't affect Warchief totem dps. Can you please name those that affect it? Im kinda newbie :D Any "mele" physical would be appropiate?

What about att speed with "X"?

Hope I get an answer. Thank for sharing your build.
What about killing breachlords ? Yet i failed 8 from 8 attempts ? :D am i doing smth wrong, or this build simple isnt capable of killing them ?
hello

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info