[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Is there an option to use Kaom's heart in this build with more life nodes then at the skill tree or there will be notable dps lack. I don't want to invest any currency in brass dome and try to sixlink it for the rest of the league at all because if i get less then 20k armour it won't help. What about putting conc effect instead of full life damage or any other gem for constant dps buff. I allways taking damage while mapping and this seems to me quite a boost instead.
I have six linked disfavour and belly and will use it I guess. What dps should I aim to beat all the content. Now with facebreaker skilltree I have about 35k pure dps but 8+k hp. I've Just finished uber lab and now looking for right respec way to reach the maximum with this build cause I quite like it.
PS Vaaled about 30 unique and 1 shitty rare gloves and as it allways happen got vuln on hit on this worst piece of crap I can only imagine.
TY
Last edited by arcadnii on Jan 2, 2017, 8:43:14 AM
"
arcadnii wrote:
Is there an option to use Kaom's heart in this build with more life nodes then at the skill tree or there will be notable dps lack.

I'm using kaom's heart and at lvl 90 I'm at 6.9k life

and my unbuffed dps with inc aoe = 117k totems up / with conc eff = 170k totems up

wtih vaal haste + atziri potion + conc eff = 240k

I could go for more dps nodes but I'll invest in life now , pretty awesome build, I used kaom's primacy axe until I saved up fro a disfavour and It went quite well.

uber lab is a joke , getting 4 keys when is possible , last phase izaro dies in a few seconds
Change my 6L marohi. Now im with disfavor + 6L belly + voidheart (spend 15ex for them).

Can notice 2 points.
1) Speed of clearing maps(t11-t15) with marohi - little better. With disfavor i need 2-3 more hits on 50% of mobs. Attack speed is good, so difference not great, but marohi faster
2) When i go to bosses - disfavor show real benefit. Almost 2-3 times shorter bosskill. I try few breachlords (Chayula, Esh, Tul) and Guardian Phoenix. All breachlords was killed within 10-20 seconds. Phoenix life melted down in 1 minute. Few run-circles around boss and ready to take loot :) Difference with marohi|disfavor builds on bosses - really huge.

So i sold my 6L marohi :)

As for clearing maps - i replaced gem "conc effect" with "item rarity" in my 6L belly. Speed still the same even on map bosses (except t15-16maps), but i can get few more shitty uniqs :) Before bossfights on t15-t16 i put gem "conc effect" back.

Dps with:
"conc effect" - 180k
"item rarity" - 110k

Disfavor is really better at endgame content than marohi. Thanks for build!
Last edited by lilandTRUE on Jan 2, 2017, 10:44:49 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
brakthir wrote:

My current gear guys. Looking for any tips or improvements, my damage still seems a tad low.

Idk. Your gear seems to be pretty good. Are you having problems with certain bosses? I killed pretty much the entire game with stuff like this. Underleveled maybe?

Well, I'm 93 so I doubt underleveled. I tried Uber Atziri once and failed at her, (died twice on trio and rest on her) but I'm assuming it is because I don't know the fight at all (just normal Atziri). I've never done Shaper or the Guardians either so I guess its time to test that out.
I really like the build! and im Playing it on HC (first attempt got me to 84 after i died i tryd a coupple other builds but my ED rip'd in Merc Lab to lag =(, before this build i always died mid merc, but i also just started the game since Breach)

would you suggest Berserker for HC aswell? My Damage as Chieftain was definitly falling off at T7 Maps..
but i dont know if the higher chance of dying is a reasonable risk for more Damage.

and for me an Disfavor lies faaaar away, like id had to chance a skyforth to afford it. What would you guys suggest, which weapon can get you to like t12 maps? Didnt have any luck to find some one to craft me a bleeding axe.. guess i could continue to try. But decent rare axe's with open suffix are quite expensive as well =D

Thanks for any help!
Anarchy_92:U have to be careful, bleeding is prefix, not suffix.I made a mistake when i bought my first axe above 400 dps, because i thought bleeding is a suffix.And not...U have to be careful with accuracy rating too, because its sometimes prefix, sometimes suffix.That was my second fail. :D So be careful at trading.If u find an axe with 450 pdps and an open prefix place then u can farm T13-14 without problem.
Last edited by slicchabib on Jan 2, 2017, 3:11:39 PM
"
slicchabib wrote:
Anarchy_92:U have to be careful, bleeding is prefix, not suffix.I made a mistake when i bought my first axe above 400 dps, because i thought bleeding is a suffix.And not...U have to be careful with accuracy rating too, because its sometimes prefix, sometimes suffix.That was my second fail. :D So be careful at trading.If u find an axe with 450 pdps and an open prefix place then u can farm T13-14 without problem.

oooh thank you for this info :D! yea the suffix prefix thing is complicated, poe.trade sometimes just shows
a ? so i dont know if its pre or affix.. so i just dont bother with those items =)
alright then ill actually try to get a rare weapon and craft on it, thank you!

Now its just the Berserker or Chieftain quesion for HC =D
Would it be fine to run snakebites instead of a voidheart to get posion?
upload linked gear PLEASE
Marvin "Big Peepee" Hernandez
I wonder can the combo of Curse on hit + Vulnerability can replay the vulnerability in the gloves? I used this combo but it seems doesn't work, the sign of curse doesn't appear on monster the totem hit. Can someone tell me where i'm wrong. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info