[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Started with this build in essence league... It's quite great! Have just rolled through difficulties and first three labs. Was not sure which subclass to choose, until i tried the war bringer ascendancy node. When is it better to try the uber lab and Atziri? And how do you get bleeding on a rare axe?

Last edited by Void_Wanderer on Sep 4, 2016, 12:29:47 PM
"
Cassianum wrote:
What your DPS on Berserker now? only 2 totems and another with 2 totems and buffs

about 160k in hidehout. spiking to 500k in combat

"
Void_Wanderer wrote:
Started with this build in essence league... It's quite great! Have just rolled through difficulties and first three labs. Was not sure which subclass to choose, until i tried the war bringer ascendancy node. When is it better to try the uber lab and Atziri? And how do you get bleeding on a rare axe?

Its done with vagan mastery level 7. Just hop in the many rotations that are going on in essence league. Vagan is very easy to grind up
"league starter", "stepping stone to end game content"

>6 link Marohi, taste of hate, atziri's promise,
"
Terrisman wrote:
"league starter", "stepping stone to end game content"

>6 link Marohi, taste of hate, atziri's promise,

Haha youre actually right. But when im talking of end game. I mean END GAME. and atziris promise is vendor trash. The build itself can carry alot but it is THE stepping stone. It can kill atziri on a no-link for example. I hope chris wilson doesnt see this, I hear the nerf bat coming already.
Does the +2 Melee range from the tree (and from Disfavor) affect totem's reach?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Im starting the league...and Im poor like its suppose to XD...the question is...until we get all the expensive gear can we do maps "safely" and farm bosses with mediocre or normal rare guear?
Last edited by yissus on Sep 4, 2016, 4:37:44 PM
"
yissus wrote:
Im starting the league...and Im poor like its suppose to XD...the question is...until we get all the expensive gear can we do maps "safely" and farm bosses with mediocre or normal rare guear?

Yes you can, this build's dps is very high and with a semi-decent rare 2H axe you can do maps without a problem. I just purchased a 365 pDPS 2H Axe for 1c and I'm destroying Merciless without capped resists, everything just dies so quickly. Once I start farming maps and get some wealth aside, I'll be probably able to buy a 430+ pDPS axe and this should be enough until I get Disfavor.

I thing OP wrote somewhere that he killed Uber Atziri with a 430 pDPS axe with the bleed mastermod (it costs 2 Divines, which is not crazy expensive). And there is so much room for improvement in terms of gear and many upgrades to look forward to.

EDIT: As soon as you have several chaos start looking at poe trade for 360+ pDPS axes, some come very cheap and their level requirement starts at around 58, you can buy one early if it's a good bargain.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Sep 4, 2016, 4:49:02 PM
"
Jadran wrote:
"
yissus wrote:

Yes you can, this build's dps is very high and with a semi-decent rare 2H axe you can do maps without a problem. I just purchased a 365 pDPS 2H Axe for 1c and I'm destroying Merciless without capped resists, everything just dies so quickly. Once I start farming maps and get some wealth aside, I'll be probably able to buy a 430+ pDPS axe and this should be enough until I get Disfavor.

I thing OP wrote somewhere that he killed Uber Atziri with a 430 pDPS axe with the bleed mastermod (it costs 2 Divines, which is not crazy expensive). And there is so much room for improvement in terms of gear and many upgrades to look forward to.

EDIT: As soon as you have several chaos start looking at poe trade for 360+ pDPS axes, some come very cheap and their level requirement starts at around 58, you can buy one early if it's a good bargain.

kaom's primacy seems very good to start with. anywhere from 330 to 400 pdps + culling strike(does it work with ancestral warchief?). anything better than that on essence right now is about an ex.
Last edited by goldnugget on Sep 4, 2016, 11:42:11 PM
"
Jadran wrote:
"
yissus wrote:

Thank you very much for such nice answer...im searching for that axe..;)
Leveling tips from Ukraine.

Take only "two hand" clusters (without sword/maces/etc). Craft 5l chest with life essence. In any moment search poe for nice pDPS "generic two handed weapon". Kondo's Pride (470 pDPS) for 1c is BIS from 61 till Rare with bleeding mastercraft. Collect currency for 5-6l Belly, rare crafted axe, Atziri axe.

Merciless lab on 63 lvl, Atziri killed on 71 (almost deathless, curly hands) - only 5l rare with Kondo's

Take Faith and Steel cluster for very sweet armour boost.
Spoiler
Last edited by _Slaviator_ on Sep 5, 2016, 3:20:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info